Need some encouragement... Who's willing to push me with comments??!!

Options
I got extremely annoyed at myself last Christmas when I stepped on my parents scale and saw 251lbs! I started the next week on a diet and exercise program of my own. So far, I have lost 34 lbs and I want to be under 200 lbs by the end of the year. I don't any friends who are willing to exercise with me here in Ohio. They all work the opposite shift from me. So, I am looking for verbal encouragement to kick me into gear.... Who's willing???

Replies

• ErinNic612
    ErinNic612 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Great job with your weight loss so far! Feel free to add me, I've just recently starting logging my diet/exercise on here but am on multiple times a day.
  • brandiebussiere1
    brandiebussiere1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You are doing really amazing sticking with it! 34lbs is a lot and something to be really proud of. Imagine going to your parents this year for Christmas and instead of being annoyed/frustrated with yourself feeling accomplished and good about yourself. Plus, I am sure they will notice your weight loss and the compliments will feel nice- but even if they don't comment the way you feel and the pride you will feel for sticking with it is amazing. Great job so far!
  • MKEgal
    MKEgal Posts: 3,250 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    17 lb to go to get to onederland?
    We're in almost the exact same place, and I'd like to be there by 01/01/15 too.
    Let's keep each other accountable.

51637601.png
  • MKEgal
    MKEgal Posts: 3,250 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    :warning: Although, if it's taken you 10 months to lose 34 lb, maybe it's not realistic to expect to lose 17 in the next 2.5 months. :anguished::cry:
  • covens04
    covens04 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Regardless, keep up the good work! Just remember, the goal is lifelong health. I recently passed the onderland mark, but still have 30 or so pounds to go! We can do it!

Where in Ohio do you live? Feel free to add me.
  • actonangels1
    actonangels1 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You did it before, so you can definitely do it again! Congrats!
  • mbailey423
    mbailey423 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Great job. Seems like your working really hard at it. Feel free to add me. A long arduous journey is always easier with a friend.
  • mgmgrand3133
    mgmgrand3133 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the encouragement!! MKEgal... let's do it!! Covens04... I live in the Dayton area.
  • lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    Awesome weight loss, you can do this!
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Add me! I love to encourage others it feels good! Congrats on sticking with it. I have never stuck with it a year so maybe we can help each other!
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Great job so far - you can do it!!!!!
  • janac003
    Options
    I admire you perseverance! You got this. I walk by myself a lot. I count steps (1234, 1234) and time my breath in for 2 steps out for 2 steps. It is almost like a meditation. When I'm finished, I feel very peaceful and I feel like it is helping me cherish myself. Good luck. Your long "streak" is very encouraging.
  • pamcris
    pamcris Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Great job so far! You can add me and I would try to help as much as I can :)
  • missylectro
    missylectro Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!