TO EVERYONE WHO SAID I COULDNT DO IT.

Options
Nemephy
Nemephy Posts: 3
edited October 2014 in Introduce Yourself
I'm here to lose weight and I swear to god I'm not leaving here without having accomplished it. I'm done being told what i can and cannot do. I'm done being the doormat. I'm done being told that Im big boned and I can will never really be thin. I'm done letting people validate me. That sneer on my cousin face when I picked up this cute shirt which was too small for me. Guess what? I went back to the store and bought it the next day. She's going to watch me fit right into it. This time it's do or die for me.

I know the journey isn't easy but Im determined and dedicated and Id love some support along the way. and I will support you right back. So if anyone's interested, add me.

P.S I have to lose at least 15 lbs before January so its going to require a lot of discipline and a lot more positive energy from people around me so its alright if you do not want to support me but please don't discourage me.

Replies

• JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,222 MFP Moderator
    Options
    You've got this! Welcome to MFP, Nemephy! :flowerforyou:
  • katb2221
    Options
    You can do it!
  • Nemephy
    Options
    davis_em wrote: »
    You've got this! Welcome to MFP, Nemephy! :flowerforyou:

Thankyou, i feel welcome :)
  • frenchcupcake
    Options
    Welcome Nemephy! I haven't met anyone here yet that is not rooting for you in one way or another. Of course, I do have some pretty awesome friends!! ;) Sending you out a request. You got this girl!
  • Nemephy
    Options
    katb2221 wrote: »
    You can do it!

Thankyou :)
  • Jaydec70
    Jaydec70 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I was right there once, not too long ago too. Lost to 90% of goal weight! but been slowly putting it back on, so back for round 2. Looking for new friends
  • CrazedCrow
    CrazedCrow Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Hey Nemephy, it's great to have you here! you seriously sound motivated so more power to you. I was going to send you a friends request but you scare the crap out of me! Haha j/k, seriously, I wish you all the best - 15lbs b4 Jan? that is so doable and you seem to have the energy on tap to get it done, focus it and let it drive you to your goal.
  • Rmntrose
    Rmntrose Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Go get 'em! You can do this. Friend me if you like.
  • skinnylinny52
    Options
    good way to think you can do it
  • rocheabrahams9
    rocheabrahams9 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey I know how u feel...we here for you..
  • hortensehildegarde
    hortensehildegarde Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    you go girl!