Replies

• rcav123
    rcav123 Posts: 20
    Options
    if i don't lose 10 pds in 3 months i will never watch Dr. Oz again damit
  • rcav123
    rcav123 Posts: 20
    Options
    i can sa y one thiing after 8pm i am HUNGRY... i must be doing this wrong i do eat no breakfst.
  • SongbirdLandy
    SongbirdLandy Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    My mom always falls into these things and tags me along. This stuff made me HUNGRY and EXHAUSTED! Did the exact opposite of what it said! I haven't been right ever since! I am assuming it threw something off in my body! I do NOT recommend it at all!
  • about_time_4_change
    about_time_4_change Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have been taking Miracles Garcinia Cambogia and have already lost 4 pounds in 4 days! I thought it was a scam, but it is working really well so far. Being that I just started, I can't really say how well the results will be, but so far, I am more than thrilled!
  • Branstin
    Branstin Posts: 2,320 Member
    Options
    It's great for making your wallet lighter.

+1
  • VanessaMP90
    VanessaMP90 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    i drink a detox tea that has garcinia cambogia in it and i have to say i love it, i feel great, it helps with the weight loss and helps with detoxing my system of nasty junk

YUMMM TEA :) WHERE DID YOU GET IT FROM
  • VanessaMP90
    VanessaMP90 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    i use bioscience 1234 garcinia cambogia

DOES T HAT WORK ?
  • ksy1969
    ksy1969 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    i drink a detox tea that has garcinia cambogia in it and i have to say i love it, i feel great, it helps with the weight loss and helps with detoxing my system of nasty junk

No. Calorie deficit for weight loss and the body does a great job of cleansing itself, which is why we poop and pee.

+1

Grrrr, fell for a resurrected post that probably should have stayed dead :grumble:
  • Linnaea27
    Linnaea27 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Has anyone hopped on this bandwagon? Any success stories?

I tried it when I'd first started my weight loss, because I was lured by the supposed appetite-suppressing properties (I was HUNGRY all the time since my stomach hadn't adjusted to a lower food intake yet). It did nothing. Nothing at all. Don't bother! It didn't affect me in any way whatsoever and I was just as hungry when I took it than when I didn't, and my rate of weight loss stayed the same.

The only decent appetite suppressants I've come across are caffeinated coffee (preferably with milk or half-and-half in it) and intense exercise.

Blargh, I fell for the resurrected post too. Maybe what I said will help somebody.
  • rgritt
    rgritt Posts: 2
    Options
    Honestly, it may be a placebo. But if I take a pill that makes me think I'm not hungry is that a bad thing?
  • DaMommy04
    Options
    Well........I've been taking Garcinia Cambogia for about 3 weeks. I don't have a scale so I can't say I lost weight. I can however say that today I put on the same jeans that I have to use a rubber band to expand the buttoning of the jeans.......NOT TODAY. I put them on and went for the rubber band, but it would not stay in place, so I buttoned my pants and could not believe that I had to get a belt. I know that nothing else had changed for me in the last 3 weeks except taking Garcinia Cambogia. I have been walking for about 45 min for years and it did nothing for me except clear my head. I will keep taking this wonder drug in my eyes anyway. Still will not go out and get a scale. But will go shopping for new clothes soon.
  • Lrorex
    Lrorex Posts: 1
    Options
    I went to GNC to buy garcinia cambogia when the rep talked me into buying the chews and hydroxycut sx7...i have lost SEVEN pounds in four days. Also when i eat i put my meal on a smaller plate which seems to help tremendously. I drink a glass of water before each meal and a 4oz glass of fat free milk after. My snacks are cantaloupe out during cheese with water. I feel better and more energetic already...i love it!!!
  • happyfeetrebel1
    happyfeetrebel1 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    The placebo effect is wonderful, isn't it?

This stuff is pure crap. But, if you believe in it and subconsciously alter your eating and it works, go for it.

I am so damn sick of Dr. Oz and his fake paid endorsements.

also, thread is a few years old
  • judychicken
    judychicken Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    rgritt wrote: »
    Honestly, it may be a placebo. But if I take a pill that makes me think I'm not hungry is that a bad thing?

• judychicken
    judychicken Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    bump I have taken this I got it from Costco!
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    Why would you necro this.
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options

You have to admit, it's kind of fun to look through the old fad diet posts and see all the names of people who are so excited that this is working for them….and who have never been heard from again.
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    kgeyser wrote: »

You have to admit, it's kind of fun to look through the old fad diet posts and see all the names of people who are so excited that this is working for them….and who have never been heard from again.

Or will pay money for a placebo?
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    All it is is exactly what you said… a bandwagon, a gimmick, and a waste of money.