New and ready to go!

Options
So I've just signed up to this site after a few years of yo-yo dieting all ending with me gaining weight and more again!

I'm really ready to do this and get healthy and just feel good inside and out. I know I'd do much better with encouragement and help from others and I would love to do the same :)

I'm recovering from a spinal surgery right now so my main focus is on diet over exercise untill I'm more mobile, that's just the cards I've been delt and if anything it's encouraged me to stick to a healthy lifestyle to aid my recovery. When I can ill try and get back into exercise too.

Replies

• SimonCypher
    SimonCypher Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Welcome Jane :smile: , you've made the right decision signing up to MFP. I've found it to help me, albeit I've only been here for a short while. Those that I've befriended have been so supportive / motivational and want to offer that to others. I hope that you're recovery process from surgery comes quickly, but you're right at the moment diet is more important and exercise will come along in time.
  • RaspberryTickleChicken
    RaspberryTickleChicken Posts: 629 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Hello & Welcome to MFP!

You've come to the right place for support! <3

Good luck!
  • njpancake73
    Options
    Hello! Good luck with your recovery. I'm willing to support people on this site and I'm in need of encouragement myself, having just started my wellness journey. Have a good day!
  • VeraCaselles
    Options
    I'm new too. I look forward to talking to people like you for motivation and support.
  • frenchcupcake
    Options
    Welcome to mfp! Sent you a request, wishing you a speedy recovery! <3