restarting the wii active 30 day challenge

Options
has anyone actually completed this challenge and seen results??? I have started and stopped so many times in the year I have had that game. I am restarting today with the full intent of completing the 30 days. Here is hoping that by June 1 I can see some good results. Also will be attempting the C25km program and 200 situps in 6 weeks. I know it sounds like alot but in reality i'm a pretty sedentary person. I am a stay at home mom but do a lot of computer work as I am preparing to start my own business.
if anyone has it and wants to join me in the challenge I am starting today! next week I will begine my couch to 5km workout

Replies

• fatmama4
    fatmama4 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I've got the game, and have also started and stopped multiple times. I'll do it with you!
  • tiffanyhimel
    Options
    I will.
  • Irishwench
    Options
    I don't have the game but I'd like to help. I keep starting and stopping P90X. So if you don't mind someone doing something different I would Love to join in and help too.
  • Hype
    Hype Posts: 349
    Options
    What is the 30 day thing? Im interested but need more info :)
  • fcrisswell
    fcrisswell Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    me too. I try to squeeze something in everyday....but sometimes I am not consistent. Need to be better.
  • fcrisswell
    Options
    Should we do so many minutes a day of certain activities or should we just wing it and post our times and calories burned?
  • enjoyinglife2012
    Options
    If this is a challenge that you all want to start then we can start today. the wii challenge is 30 day and the schedule is 2 days on 1 day off. Other people I noticed have many different types of workouts that they do ... p90x, jillian's 30 day shred I think if we can all commit to doing 30 days of exercise of any kind it will be good!

since i'm a new user of my fitness pal is there a way you can make a group page or something ... or do we communicate thru the message boards.

PS I am already finding this site much more user friendly then others I have used ... so happy I have found it! cheers all
  • fcrisswell
    Options
    I agree with this site being much more user friendly...Hence the reason I have stuck at this for more than few days. Most calorie counting sites are just a pain for me and the fact that this has the app for my android phone...makes it so much easier and user friendly. I never have an excuse not to track my intake anymore (of course unless my phone breaks or gets lost then I am scrwed LOL).

Most of the challanges I have seen just keep updating on the original message. Easy to get back to since it is on your profile once you respond to it anyway.
  • enjoyinglife2012
    Options
    ok sounds good to me ... whoever messages first just put what day we are one LOL ... I will start a new thread though .. call it something different because I don't think everyone is going to be doing the same form of exercise.