It is a personal Journey...Weight loss and life change....A

Options
I am in a couple of groups and love it...I have noticed, we have all noticed that there is a lot of negativity here and well everywhere. I have also noticed that a lot of people really do not want to share how they have succeeded. To each their own, but I know I am not interested in the weight loss drama.

I am looking to become a part of a group who will support and understand each other. Give a helping hand when we can, regardless of how many calories you take in or don't. Regardless of how you are doing this journey. The support around can be great, but what about a group who are open with each other. Who really get to know each other and really become apart of this journey together. With weekly positive thoughts and ideas. With support and understanding.

I don't know about you but weight loss can be very lonely....So if you want to join...Let me know...

Replies

• Irishwench
    Options
    I would so be in... I keep starting and stopping b/c weight loss is lonely and I don't like drama so much. So I made a new MFP account to try to start over. Feel free to add me... :)
  • Kjarlune
    Kjarlune Posts: 178
    Options
    I have discovered that weight loss can be the hardest thing to do, mainly because of the negative surrounding us. I should take that back, self image is the hardest, and most negative...For me I want to change that...
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    That sounds perfect, count me in :)
  • Kjarlune
    Kjarlune Posts: 178
    Options
    What is your goals....better yet, what is your weight loss for? We get so caught up in what we are trying to do that we forget the reason in the first place..

I know for me, the reason was to be healthy for my husband and kids and grandkids...and then i got caught up in needing to lose the weight, and not doing it fast enough.....Now I am at this is my journey and my intuition will help me through.
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    What is your goals....better yet, what is your weight loss for? We get so caught up in what we are trying to do that we forget the reason in the first place..

I know for me, the reason was to be healthy for my husband and kids and grandkids...and then i got caught up in needing to lose the weight, and not doing it fast enough.....Now I am at this is my journey and my intuition will help me through.

My first goal is to lose 20 pounds, because the doctor told me I was unhealthy and I needed to lose weight. It started out as just that, but now I've caught on fire and I just want to get as healthy as I possibly can. I'm 19 years old and I have my entire life ahead of me, I want to live it right! :)