Biggest Weakness?

Options
13»

Replies

• JessPaul93016
    JessPaul93016 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Sweet and Salty, whoever discovered chocolate and preztels was one smart cookie.
  • JessPaul93016
    JessPaul93016 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Doritos!! I could eat a whole bag if you'd let me! I definitely have to watch when they are available.

What's your fav flavor? I love Cooler Ranch. I have trouble stopping at just one dorito lol

I understand the trouble with trying to stop after even eating five Doritos. LOL Most people think I'm weird but I absolutely LOVE the original Nacho Cheese flavor with Heluva Good French Onion Dip.
  • niffer82402
    niffer82402 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Food in general is a weakness for me! If it is in the house, I wanna eat it! :laugh: So I just don't buy any junk food anymore, so it is no longer here to tempt me. But if I had to pick just one thing, I would definitely say PIZZA! I think I could eat it every day!!!! And my most recent problem is, all this Easter candy my kids got last weekend! :grumble: I swear, it is calling my name.
  • jewelzz
    jewelzz Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    my two favorite men,Ben and Jerry oh and cake
  • theresnoeggs
    theresnoeggs Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Reese's. Before starting this change, I was eating a 3 lb bag of the miniatures in two sittings. :noway: Or buying the 1 lb bag of regular cups and devouring it while watching the biggest loser. :laugh:
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    Sunflower seeds and wine.

If I could find a place to find unsalted seeds, I would roast them myself with garlic, rather than salt.
  • Cordy_in_CT
    Cordy_in_CT Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Cookies...... Hands down!! ANY kind of cookies!! I really just can't have them in the house. I recently bought a new kind of thin "fruit" cookies - only 140 calories for 3 cookies. Guess who couldn't eat just 3?????? uuuuugghhhh!
  • getNskinny2day
    Options
    Self-serve yogurt bars.. I'm OBSESSED.
  • boyslie72487
    boyslie72487 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Snickers bars and pasta!!! Not together though :tongue: So darn good!
  • LittleMissVintage
    Options
    Cake! Especially frosting. Then ice cream, and then cookies. I also crave subs and pizza. I almost forgot my long tormentor- peanut butter! Anything with nuts actually.
  • JaimeLaRae
    JaimeLaRae Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Bread, pizza, pasta... Yes I'm a carboholic! And it's all better with red wine! LOL
  • LittleMissVintage
    Options
    Cheese. Definitely cheese.

Oh my Gosh! I love cheese! I actually love just to eat cheese by itself! Especially colby jack, or cheddar. Or the mozzarella cheese sticks.

I love cheese! I always keep it around. I guess eating it plain is better than on crackers. Less calories! I recently got some baby bell light cheese wheels. Great snacks.
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Bacon cheeseburgers
  • CirrusMoth
    Options
    Soda...definitely soda. I needs me my sugary caffeine!
  • zoebea33
    zoebea33 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hot sausage rolls and pizza mmmmm

6438870.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • lots_to_lose
    Options
    pizza, especially the kind my hubby makes with homemade crust, cheese, peanut butter, ice cream, chocolate
  • bltmgray
    bltmgray Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    OMG! I love so many things, but I would have to go with ice cream also! I eat WW ice bars or what ever all the time. As least it's low fat. LOL!
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    A good bottle of Merlot and a plate of cheeses, flatbread crisps, black olives and fruits.