What a difference a year makes! w/ pics

Options
klkateri
klkateri Posts: 432 Member
So last year around this time I was getting ready for an annual dinner I attend and not too happy. I felt fat and frumpy and I think my picture from then says it all.
t0hvsu5nckm0.jpg

Now, today... about a year later I took this picture trying on my outfit for my annual dinner coming up and I have to say that I feel so much better!!
0huqvodxaoyh.jpg

I've lost 35 pounds in the past year and 23 inches off my body overall. I'm still a work in progress but for once... it's progress and not just me saying I'll do it!!

Here's to seeing what I can do in another year!!

Replies

• MsHarryWinston
    MsHarryWinston Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Yaaaaaaay! Congrats!
  • nmandine1
    Options
    Fantastic!!!! Way to go! Congrats! :smiley:
  • blueblueheart
    Options
    This year's you looks fabulous and way happier!

Loving the shoes in your grumpy pic though. ;)
  • hortensehildegarde
    hortensehildegarde Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    great job! especially to the actually making progress and not just talking about it
  • tdhdee
    tdhdee Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Awesome!!
  • ms_lemonade
    ms_lemonade Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    congratulations! but i think you were awesome right from the start, i mean, look at those heels!
  • yossale3
    yossale3 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • klkateri
    klkateri Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    congratulations! but i think you were awesome right from the start, i mean, look at those heels!

I love heels and am always looking for crazy and fab ones!! It's become my "thang" in our group of friends that I always have the best shoes!!

And thank you everyone for the nice comments!! It really helps!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!