Not new to MFP but looking for some new friends!

Options
I've been on MFP for over a year and had some ups and downs, and am working on my overall health and fitness. Losing the excess weight is an added bonus!

I have a few friends on here already, and for a while they were great motivators etc. I don't need someone being super involved, but it's nice to know others are going on this journey with you. Now I have 1-2 friends that even log in on a regular basis and MFP feels like a ghost town to me.

Some background info:

29/F from Amsterdam (formally of Philadelphia, PA)
My passions are teaching secondary English and working with all ages and abilities of special needs students. Most of my special education work in PA was with students who have autism.

I've been heavy my entire life and now that I am almost 30, with arthritis etc, I wanted to really commit to a healthier lifestyle, build up some strength, and help ease my joint pain.

If you can relate to my story, or just think we'd make good MFP pals- feel free to add me!

Thanks,
Jessica

Replies

• xjorlando
    xjorlando Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Added you! :)
  • NatalieLJ
    NatalieLJ Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Similar age, similar reasons for wanting to do this. I log daily and am pretty active on the site and app. Feel free to add me - same goes for anyone in this thread :)