A lb in three days?

Options
Guys! I need help....I want to loose another lb by Sunday morning! (Today is included in my three days) I have a calorie deficit of 900 cals so that gives me 2700.....I need to get another 800....Suggestions? Please....I need that extra help, if i can get that extra lb i will be over the moon!

Replies

• courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    You could lose a lb of water weight. What does one more pound on the scale really mean y by Sunday? Not really anything at all...just take it at a normal pace, it will come :)
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    What does one more pound on the scale really mean y by Sunday? Not really anything at all...just take it at a normal pace, it will come :)
    Agreed. What's the rush? Anything drastic that you do to make it come off, will just make it come back on quicker.
  • ChessRonin
    ChessRonin Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Dont' eat less; exercise more.
  • ChessRonin
    ChessRonin Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Also, parroting above, why do you desperately need to lose ONE pound in three days? Noone will notice your one pound loss, so what's the point?
  • Hype
    Hype Posts: 349
    Options
    I want to loose it as i have had 3 weeks now where i have lost less than i should, its reachable i know it - and i want to meet my first stone. If i doesnt happen i wont break down about it, its just a personal goal i want to happen
  • lordkolakube
    Options
    you could probably lose that 800 with two hours of brisk walking :-)
  • Hype
    Hype Posts: 349
    Options
    Thanks
  • djhavoc
    djhavoc Posts: 43
    Options
    Continue to eat the same but exercise more maybe one hour of jogging/walking?
  • fantomette
    fantomette Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I would say like some others have said: eat the same but exercice more.
    And I would definitely choose a long walk.
    Because walking is not that hard but still will make you loose. And since you are not gonna eat back those calories it's better to choose something that isn't "too hard".
    I know if I do some crazy exercice and didn't eat the calories back I would just be tired and wanna eat chips or bread...