If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything a

Options
We get so caught up in our drama's that we can't see the past our own heads to get to the end goal. I thought I lived drama free, and I have discovered none of us do. For some drama is how you cope, what you create so that you have something to work on. Something to fix. For others, like myself, it is the old tapes. The beliefs that have been instilled in us, and in the generations before us.

For some of us Drama is something you can succeed at and for others it is battle of the brain. That battle is probably.....No I can say it is without question, the biggest obstacle you will ever have to overcome in your life. I have learnt so much in the last two months. Most of it I wish I could forget, and with any luck over time, especially with my bad memory I will...However, some of what I have learnt in the last two months, almost needs to become a Hallmark card I can carry with me and read over and over again whenever in doubt. Our past and the way we have been taught leaves us in the belief no matter how hard we try, that we are not good enough, not smart enough to figure things out on our own.

Even with everything I know about the Universe and The Law of Attraction. I have spent the last 21 years believing that I know nothing about weight loss. After all if I knew how to do it, I would have done it. That my friends I have discovered is not the truth. However the belief led me down a windy road of research and trying to understand. It led me to a place of confusion and frustration. Just like when you are trying to make things happen in your life but don't have the faith you can. The worst part about not believing in ourselves is that it leaves one feeling very alone.

I have learnt that like most other things in life weight loss is an Industry and everyone knows more than me. Of course I have also discovered over the years that a interior designer knows more about decorating than me too but it doesn't stop my house from looking good. I have also discovered that there is either a million different ways to loose weight, or everyone is full of crap,. I am leaning towards the full of crap part, but I should probably change the statement. There is a million ways to lose weight, but only one way to keep it off.

Just like everything else. There is a million ways to find a relationship, but only one way to stay happily married for your lifetime. A million types of jobs, but only one that you will feel like was made for you. I have learnt that our biggest hold back is not laziness. Or even lack of motivation. My motivation has been through the roof. At 350 pounds I swim laps like I weigh 120 daily so not lazy.

Our biggest hold back in our lives is Trust in ourselves. You can learn till you are blue in the face but if you do not trust that you have the ability to do whatever it is you are setting out to do, it can't work. You can search for the "golden ticket" the one way that life will just fall into place all you want, but unless you are ready to get rid of those beliefs that were instilled as a child it is not going to work! You have to trust YOU! You have to believe in YOU! You have to have faith in YOU!

We do not get stuck because we are not trying. We get stuck because we are not believing. Even I got caught up in learning instead of trusting my intuition! MY INTUITION! You know that thing I have that people come and see me for????? Are you kidding me? I got caught up in not trusting myself....and so do you!

We get so bogged down that we do not even notice what we have done! We get so caught up in what we don't have that we don't see what we do.

We require helping hands on occasion. It is true. Going to see a psychic so they can give us our own direction is a helping hand.. Helping us get past our heads is a helping hand. Talking to a friend who knows you and can support you is a helping hand. Listening to everyone else but ourselves, well that is a road block....Losing faith in yourself and your direction in life. Losing your motivation, because you are told, or made to believe that you cannot succeed is not a helping hand. It is a road block. A success stopper...There is nothing wrong with looking for answers, but obsessing and not listening to yourself, to what you know is not the option.

Believe in yourself, no matter what. No matter what you go through or how long it takes to get out of your head, and to achieve the goal, believe in you. Because the sooner you do, the easier it gets.

Believe in yourself and you will succeed!

Replies

• Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Don't know what you were trying to say as the post is not displaying. Hope you're OK.
  • Kjarlune
    Kjarlune Posts: 178
    Options
    We get so caught up in our drama's that we can't see the past our own heads to get to the end goal. I thought I lived drama free, and I have discovered none of us do. For some drama is how you cope, what you create so that you have something to work on. Something to fix. For others, like myself, it is the old tapes. The beliefs that have been instilled in us, and in the generations before us.

For some of us Drama is something you can succeed at and for others it is battle of the brain. That battle is probably.....No I can say it is without question, the biggest obstacle you will ever have to overcome in your life. I have learnt so much in the last two months. Most of it I wish I could forget, and with any luck over time, especially with my bad memory I will...However, some of what I have learnt in the last two months, almost needs to become a Hallmark card I can carry with me and read over and over again whenever in doubt. Our past and the way we have been taught leaves us in the belief no matter how hard we try, that we are not good enough, not smart enough to figure things out on our own.

Even with everything I know about the Universe and The Law of Attraction. I have spent the last 21 years believing that I know nothing about weight loss. After all if I knew how to do it, I would have done it. That my friends I have discovered is not the truth. However the belief led me down a windy road of research and trying to understand. It led me to a place of confusion and frustration. Just like when you are trying to make things happen in your life but don't have the faith you can. The worst part about not believing in ourselves is that it leaves one feeling very alone.

I have learnt that like most other things in life weight loss is an Industry and everyone knows more than me. Of course I have also discovered over the years that a interior designer knows more about decorating than me too but it doesn't stop my house from looking good. I have also discovered that there is either a million different ways to loose weight, or everyone is full of crap,. I am leaning towards the full of crap part, but I should probably change the statement. There is a million ways to lose weight, but only one way to keep it off.

Just like everything else. There is a million ways to find a relationship, but only one way to stay happily married for your lifetime. A million types of jobs, but only one that you will feel like was made for you. I have learnt that our biggest hold back is not laziness. Or even lack of motivation. My motivation has been through the roof. At 350 pounds I swim laps like I weigh 120 daily so not lazy.

Our biggest hold back in our lives is Trust in ourselves. You can learn till you are blue in the face but if you do not trust that you have the ability to do whatever it is you are setting out to do, it can't work. You can search for the "golden ticket" the one way that life will just fall into place all you want, but unless you are ready to get rid of those beliefs that were instilled as a child it is not going to work! You have to trust YOU! You have to believe in YOU! You have to have faith in YOU!

We do not get stuck because we are not trying. We get stuck because we are not believing. Even I got caught up in learning instead of trusting my intuition! MY INTUITION! You know that thing I have that people come and see me for????? Are you kidding me? I got caught up in not trusting myself....and so do you!

We get so bogged down that we do not even notice what we have done! We get so caught up in what we don't have that we don't see what we do.

We require helping hands on occasion. It is true. Going to see a psychic so they can give us our own direction is a helping hand.. Helping us get past our heads is a helping hand. Talking to a friend who knows you and can support you is a helping hand. Listening to everyone else but ourselves, well that is a road block....Losing faith in yourself and your direction in life. Losing your motivation, because you are told, or made to believe that you cannot succeed is not a helping hand. It is a road block. A success stopper...There is nothing wrong with looking for answers, but obsessing and not listening to yourself, to what you know is not the option.

Believe in yourself, no matter what. No matter what you go through or how long it takes to get out of your head, and to achieve the goal, believe in you. Because the sooner you do, the easier it gets.

Believe in yourself and you will succeed!

Sorry I did not know it didn't post...
  • treekins
    treekins Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hehe maybe they didn't have anything nice to say! ;)
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Hehe maybe they didn't have anything nice to say! ;)

:bigsmile: Could be!

I've never seen a Topic tile remain and then no accompanying post though. Odd. :huh:
  • ouryear002
    ouryear002 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I always say..."If you don't have anything nice to say, come sit next to me!"
  • Dawntodusk
    Dawntodusk Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I always say..."If you don't have anything nice to say, come sit next to me!"

LOL