anyone else nervous about losing weight?

Options
Am i the only one who a bit nervous about losing weight? I am now at the size i have always been before having my children and i have never been at my healthy weight so its a but daunting to know what it will be like! am i the only one?

Replies

• SailorMoon007
    SailorMoon007 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I have thought about this too. I really noticed it the other day while playing dodgeball. Even as a big girl, I can dodge like there's no tomorrow. But, the more weight I lose, the more my skills seem to fade. I think it's more along the lines of this is a new body for me, and I still need to get used to it. Will I have to keep relearning how my body works? A daunting thought, indeed. But a journey I am more than willing to take. :wink:
  • Paccie
    Paccie Posts: 47
    Options
    I too feel the same way. I am about 5 l s smaller than I am use to being before my kids. So I undertand what u mean. But we can do this and get to an actual healthy weight :)
  • ChunTingO
    ChunTingO Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    yeah i never been slim so im not sure what is going to happen
  • HDurow1018
    HDurow1018 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    No, you are not the only one! I feel that way too sometimes. I was slim before about 10 years ago but I am afraid that, now that I'm older, that if I get thin, wrinkles will show up and my girls will be extra saggy :( I don't know what to do with a thin body! Even when I was smaller, I was never "in shape" so I didn't show off with slim clothes or anything. It will definitely be a new experience but it is definitely worth finding out ;)

Feel free to friend me :)