What's Your Favorite Motivational Workout Song, Right Now?

Options

Replies

• DarbiB
    DarbiB Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    This is so silly, but I like to listen to Adam Lambert at the gym. I pretend that if I work out hard enough, he'll become straight (hasn't happened yet! haha).

Other than that, a lot of Girl Talk and Daft Punk for me.
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    Walk by Foo Fighters is probably my all time favorite workout song.
  • jrline
    jrline Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    Metallica & Queen on Pandora are great. Also AC/DC for those about to rock is a great running song

29509743.png
  • Laura_Ivy
    Laura_Ivy Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    System of a Down-Bounce
    or any kind of death metal really. :blush:
  • kathdela
    kathdela Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    At the moment, I'm all about Shake it Off by Taylor Swift.

Overall, Do It With a Rockstar by Amanda Palmer and the Grand Theft Orchestra is a great one, though. And I Hope You Die by The Bloodhound Gang
  • kathdela
    kathdela Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    HBMairi wrote: »
    Pink - Slut like you
    (If we could only have one song to workout to, id have this one. Gets me pumped up. I play it on repeat in the gym :D Sometimes its the only song I listen to in a whole gym session <3

The Gossip - Move in the right direction - gets my head in the right place
    Other Pink stuff like: So What, and Blow me one last Kiss

Yes! You could almost have a playlist of all Pink and be juuuuust fine with keeping your body moving!
  • mercergirl2008
    mercergirl2008 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm loving All about that bass right now by Megan Trainor
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Drop Dead Cynical by Amaranthe
  • drich1989
    drich1989 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Till I Collapse. It gets me going!
  • Numb5kull
    Numb5kull Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Eminem - Lose Yourself
  • NoelFigart1
    NoelFigart1 Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    In the pool? Whatever goes into my head. (For some reason it's lately been a leitmotif from the Lion King. Goodness knows why.)

In the weight room?

Learning to Live by Dream Theater. (Gimme the Prize is also in my weights playlist :) )
  • murdochse
    murdochse Posts: 2 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I love inspirational songs with a driving beat because when I'm running, all I can think about are the lyrics:
    • The Script - Hall of Fame ("You can go the distance, you can run the mile. You can walk straight through hell with a smile...")
    • Amerie - Gotta Work ("Sometimes you're gonna feel pain like this, sometimes you gotta work hard for it...")
    • Republica - Ready to Go ("Baby I'm ready to go, I'm back and ready to go...")
    • Afrojack - The Spark ("You got something that could change your life. Use that moment just to show you're alive, everything is gonna be alright...")
    • Young the Giant - My Body ("My body tells me no, but I won't quit, 'cause I want more...")
    • NONONO - Pumpin Blood ("This is your heart, it's alive, and it's pumping blood...")
  • terar21
    terar21 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Britney Spears "Work B" always makes me want to get up off the couch. I listened to that this morning to get my head in the right place to do my 3 mile run/walk.

Lol this is mine too. It's literally word for word inspiration to do better.
  • msalamun
    msalamun Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    "Til I Collapse" by Eminem

Also love a lot of stuff by Rise Against
  • Elsie_Brownraisin
    Elsie_Brownraisin Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Deadmau5 - Hey Baby (NSFW)
    Vitalic 'Stamina'

I swear, I never listen to stuff like this when I'm not running. My preferred choices of maudlin or bitter and angry women just don't seem to get me going in the same way.

Haha, that happens! My typical playlists are full of trip hop, ambient or EDM. Totally different for exercise.

Deadmau5 too!
  • oORosadaOo
    oORosadaOo Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Gonna make you sweat by C&C Music Factory. "Gonna make you sweat 'til you bleed!"

When I listen to that towards the end of my walks I literally feel like I'm gonna sweat 'til I bleed, and I love it. :sweat_smile:
  • sofulnaturalee
    sofulnaturalee Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Hot Sugar- Tamar Braxton. Best twerk and grind song when I'm doing my hip hop class
  • lpendleton58
    lpendleton58 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    If I had to pick one...'Breathe' by Fabolous
  • La5Vega5Girl
    La5Vega5Girl Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    my fav for a long time has been Scream by Usher