300 day log-in peeps?

Options
2»

Replies

• betoarango
    betoarango Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    sodakat wrote: »
    You know, I used to be super impressed with the log-in streaks until I found it it just means you have to go to the website or app, not log-in your food. Why does accessing the site or app mean anything?

Maybe people with super long streaks arent doing this to impress.. maybe that is the way they change their lives.. Maybe just reading a thread or seeing a friend be under cals, is enough to keep them going, gives them the edge to stick with a healthy lifestyle just one more day.

• Debbjones
    Debbjones Posts: 278 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    966 here... and yes, EVERY day I log my food and exercise... after all that time it has turned into habit (almost an OCD!). I "think" I might not be able to maintain my weight loss without tracking, and this is how I stay on track! :-)
  • UltimateTrashBae
    UltimateTrashBae Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I've got a 10 day steak. ;__; 290 days to go!
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    I'm at 212, and I've logged every day, minus a few (like being at a wedding). Always post at least one thing every day I log in, though!
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    As of today 990 days!! :P
  • gxmiller31
    gxmiller31 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    913 days today for me, it was not a goal - I just really, really feel I benefit from logging my food and exercise each day and I don't get sick much so I keep coming back. Not everyone works that way and that's fine. I have friends who are making great progress but don't have daily log ins. As long as it works for you, do what works.
  • LindaMc6262
    LindaMc6262 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    One day here. I haven't missed tracking my food in over 60 days, but with my bed time being after midnight, I sometimes miss a day by minutes. For example, I pre-logged some food last night, before midnight, worked late today, and didn't add the rest until after midnight. So technically I missed a day, but really, I didn't. So I won't pay attention to that any more, it's meaningless in my situation.
  • Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel
    Options
    kiniece wrote: »
    Anyone near 300 log-in days yet? Over 300? I'm at 294 days today!!! (*)

I'm at 291! :)
  • karabasik
    karabasik Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    1081 days . Didn't login twice: during Sandy while we had no power and
    one day while overseas . EVERY SINGLE DAY.
  • kiniece
    kiniece Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    inspiring!!! just keep logging :blush:
  • kiniece
    Options
    marishkany wrote: »
    1081 days . Didn't login twice: during Sandy while we had no power and
    one day while overseas . EVERY SINGLE DAY.

^^^^^^^^^this right here!!! LOVE. IT. <3

• kiniece
    Options
    I hit 301 TODAY!!!! :blush:
  • cdavis1511
    cdavis1511 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    betoarango wrote: »
    sodakat wrote: »
    You know, I used to be super impressed with the log-in streaks until I found it it just means you have to go to the website or app, not log-in your food. Why does accessing the site or app mean anything?

Maybe people with super long streaks arent doing this to impress.. maybe that is the way they change their lives.. Maybe just reading a thread or seeing a friend be under cals, is enough to keep them going, gives them the edge to stick with a healthy lifestyle just one more day.

^this - thank you
  • bevmcarthur
    bevmcarthur Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    its crappy that if you don't sign in everyday you loose your days :(
  • aksingingbreeze
    aksingingbreeze Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I just hit 1400 today! There was a brief time that I didn't log because I was in maintenance and I didn't feel like logging, but for the most part, I do log my food every day. :smiley:
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    around 1000
  • kiniece
    Options
    I just hit 1400 today! There was a brief time that I didn't log because I was in maintenance and I didn't feel like logging, but for the most part, I do log my food every day. :smiley:

Wow!!! 1400 is amazing!!! :smiley:

• kiniece
    Options
    yoovie wrote: »
    around 1000
    yay!!!
    :smile: