22, 5'3, 122lbs and looking for some friends!

Options
Hi! So I've been using MFP on and off for years now, but generally I binge a lot and have trouble eating clean (I could eat chocolate morning, noon and night), so my weight has stayed roughly the same (121-125lbs) for the past year and a half. Ideally I'd like to get my weight down to about 115 (although I don't mind if I don't get that low as long as I lose inches) - anyone else with similar goals? Would love some friends to motivate me it eat clean and exercise more! :)

Replies

• jnord8729
    jnord8729 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I actually have the same problems, only as the day goes on I get lazy and want junk. Anyway FR sent
  • Chaidell
    Chaidell Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    hey, I have pretty similar stats!
    I'm 19, 4'9, and I started off as 122 lbs but I'm down to 117 right now. I don't have an actual goal weight but I would like to stay above 110 pounds.
    I have the same problems with binge eating, it's something I really need to keep myself in line over.
    Feel free to send me a friend request if you want :)
  • achudler
    Options
    Me too me too! I'm 5'2'' and trying to get to 115-120 from 128. I work out a ton and eat pretty healthy, so I didn't realize I'd gained so much in the past year. But I finally decided to suck it up and start counting calories because it dawned on me that just because I'm eating healthy foods does not mean I can eat as much as I want. It's quite upsetting.
  • findingmyw1ngs
    findingmyw1ngs Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and not exactly sure what my goals are right now. I'm still losing, but I'm not sure exactly about UGW or whatever. I was 125 when I started