It Works Wraps

Options
Hi, have any of you tried the "It Works Wraps" to tighten and tone excess skin? I am thinking of trying it but I am still not sure. Please share your experiences/thoughts!

Replies

• Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    It works for a few hours and all it's doing is removing water. Total waste of money.
  • Wetcoaster
    Wetcoaster Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    Waste of money.
  • briabner
    briabner Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I have also heard it only works for less than 24 hours. I would not recommend it.
  • Danimri84
    Danimri84 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I've seen mixed reviews. Some people lose an inch that eventually comes back. I've seen one that used one wrap, lost 6 inches, and it has been off for 2ish months. My friend is a distributor and even she said they don't work for everyone.
  • MarKayDee
    MarKayDee Posts: 196
    Options
    I have a coworker whose husband just recently started selling them. He told me not to bother with them until I reach my target weight and the best way to maintain the "results" is to stay crazy hydrated and eat a low sodium diet, also known as the things that help skin shrink up where it belongs. I have considered trying them when I lose the rest of the weight I want, my lower stomach is stretch mark city, but for the price I might as well just save up and have something permanent done to pretty up my belly.
  • bethlaf
    bethlaf Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    i got some smelly lotion and saran wrap i can do for you while you drink some tea.... only 150 bucks!!!
  • Calif_Girl67
    Calif_Girl67 Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    The local Herb store near where I live is selling them and the owner uses them and has lost quite a few pounds and inches so they do work. $25each or $59 for a pack of 4. I have not tried them myself but am tempted to see how they really work.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    ZOMBIE thread......

• DjinnMarie
    DjinnMarie Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    If you need to fit into a tight dress for a few hours, sure... It works. (Hardy har har) but don't expect it to last all night.
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    And @Calif_Girl67 is our Thread Resurrection Winner for bumping a thread from 1 year ago!!! >:)
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    hells bells, zombie thread!
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    hells bells, zombie thread!

Oh HELL NO!!!! I can't believe I got sucked in. So embarrassed.

• MissNHL
    MissNHL Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    They worked for me and I've kept the inchs off. But I just decided to stop because I've decided to do other things. They do have a few products that I love tho.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    OLD THREAD PEOPLE!
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    They don't work. My cousin hosted a party and 3 of us tried it at the party. I swear my stomach was bigger in the after shot. Not worth the money I spent.
  • mitch16
    mitch16 Posts: 2,113 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't it be lovely if the zombie threads could go into some kind of archive somewhere that they couldn't be resurrected, but could still be searched???