Options

Replies

• dexlyn813
    dexlyn813 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Add me. I log on daily.
  • focusedonfitness2015
    Options
    Active MFP friends made all the difference in me reaching my goal.. They were there to inspire and keep me moving when I didnt feel like doing it.

I'm always on (boring job) and log daily...every single bite!

Anyway can feel free to add me! I'm always looking for fun new friends :D
  • afortunatedragon
    afortunatedragon Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I log every day and try to support as much as possible. And I will be here for a looooooong time. Feel free to add me!
  • icu814me2
    icu814me2 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    At mdozer...You are hot! :)
  • melissasue79
    melissasue79 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me too I'll add you
  • AfroChicka93
    AfroChicka93 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! :)
  • jaklee42327
    jaklee42327 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just started back on here about a week ago. Looking to add active friends who log. I need the kick in the butt to ensure I do it and when I see others do it, I get motivated. So anyone on here who wants to add me, please do!

SW 230
    GW 165
  • Lokikoliok
    Options
    I keep falling in and out of working out. It would be nice to have support and to see that I'm not the only one who is trying hard to lose weight. Anyone, feel free to add me. :)
  • SylviazSpirit
    SylviazSpirit Posts: 694 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I sent you a request. Anyone else can feel free to check out my profile and/or add me. I'm SW: 280ish and GW:160 I'm on everyday, well more than once a day, posting food, status, blog, etc. :)
  • KrzyGal
    KrzyGal Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 404th day of logging! It's become a way of life for me! Feel free to send a request!
  • djc315
    djc315 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I log in daily, I haven't missed a day in 761 days.

But I am not perfect, I fall off the wagon occasionally (right now I'm struggling to stay on it) but I stick to it the best I can. I got injured in the beginning of the summer (broken ankle) and I haven't gotten back into exercise, yet, but I am working on that after I get my eating more under control.

Feel free to add me if you are okay with giving motivation back and accept I am a human with errors :wink:
  • lexie62208
    lexie62208 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I just hit 45 days a little bit ago, and on a few times a day, so friend me if you like! I also try my best to read everything my friends post :)
  • missjazminenicole
    missjazminenicole Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm very active and happy to give encouragement and support. I am also new here and could use all of the encouragement, tips, and support I can get :)

SW: 220
    CW: 214 (well weigh in is tomorrow so I guess I'll find out)
    GW: 145-165

Starting waist size: 42 in
    Current waist size: 40 in
    Goal waist size: 31in
  • Screwedntattooed
    Screwedntattooed Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Hmmm define "active"
  • WoWkat
    WoWkat Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well.

5'3"
    60lbs to lose
  • nerdymathgrrl
    nerdymathgrrl Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I log daily and enjoy interaction and sharing tips. I'm not perfect, but I've had great success on here, especially since adding supportive friends! Anyone can feel free to add me. :smiley:

SW: 284 lbs
    CW: 208 lbs
    GW: 173 lbs? (gets me to "normal" BMI)
  • RunYogaLife
    RunYogaLife Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I log daily and am looking for some fellow motivational people! lost 36, just 15 to go! :) Send me a request.
  • FitOldMomma
    FitOldMomma Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    All of the support I currently have are all "in real life" friends, and we've all drifted away from the program..I need active members to "friend" me and help keep me on track! I plan on logging daily, because I KNOW IT WORKS! I will provide a ton of support as well if anyone needs it! Lets be pals!

I log every single day and enjoy the interaction with my MFP friends. Feel free to add me.

• lyrics09
    lyrics09 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I have been around since May this year. I log daily and participate in daily posts/silly convos with my friends. Ticker is gone now with new forums but I'm almost to the 60lbs loss mark; bunch more to go

feel free to add :) Cheers GL! <3
  • Yourkindagirl
    Yourkindagirl Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    yourkindagirl