I MAY have just hit my goal weight!

Options
I say "may" because I am currently on vacation, and didn't weigh myself on my normal scale - so there is bound to be a margin of error with either scale I am using (digital scale at home tends to be 1.5 lbs heavier than calibrated digital scale at the gym)

My hotel has a balance beam scale. Normally I do a naked weight, but that isn't really an option in a hotel fitness center so I had my swim trunks on. I was shocked to see that I was EXACTLY my goal weight! Thinking it was wrong, I slid the balance to my weight before I left on vacation - which made for a pretty big "clunk" as the balance beam hit the metal.

This is a new hotel with new everything.

I'm curious what my scale at home says. I am taking Amtrak back home -- anyone who has taken a long distance Amtrak train first class knows that the food just doesn't stop coming! So by the time I get home I may have jumped up again. Who knows.

Cause for celebration?

Replies

• lexie62208
    lexie62208 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    cause for celebration? I think yes! good job it must feel amazing to finally see that number you wanted :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!