Tight Pants

Options
I am tired of wearing tight pants. Tight because they are starting not to fit. Hope to lose some weight soon because I not in the mood to buy bigger clothes! Come on lbs and inches....go away!

I need prayers!

Replies

• lesliewb51
    Options
    Hi,
    So what are you doing to lose weight? I know that for me, when I don't have a plan, my body doesn't know what it's supposed to do...and it grows...and the pants get tighter.

When I have a plan and I'm sticking to it, the fat no longer sticks to me :blush:

So what's the plan? If you want a buddy, let me know :)

Leslie
  • Dumbbell69
    Dumbbell69 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • eshanig1
    Options
    Hi, im refusing to buy new clothes too. Instead am determined to fit into it comfortably!
  • suehay76
    suehay76 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My plan to lose weight - well I am trying to stay below my calorie count and trying not to eat carbs. But I still eat them, but I am watching the consumption of the carb intake. I am drinking plenty of water too.
    -
    -
  • suehay76
    Options
    By the way, thanks for responding. Feel free to send a friend request.

Thanks!
  • MomforNoah
    Options
    I'm with you! It's even harder with all the fall stuff I love :) Sent you a FR
  • suehay76
    Options
    i accepted your request~ :smile:
  • Winston817
    Winston817 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add for motivation and a good sense of humor!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    I am sure that if you fast for a few days, you can fit into whatever you want to.
  • bago08
    bago08 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Best of luck reaching your goal. Lots of support on this site I see
  • juanitarochelle2014
    Options
    Feel free to add me will keep u in prayer cuz I know he has answered my prayers with my weight loss :)
  • suehay76
    Options
    Pants are tighter. Trying this out again!!!! UGH!!! I'm not doing so well. :(