Touch Touch Touch

Options
2»

Replies

• FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Thank you Op now I have that soung stuck in my head

I dont want anybody else when I think about you I touch myself ............great now it will be there all day lol
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I touch my arms. My upper arms still have some work to do to improve muscle definition. But I'm liking my forearms, especially when I can see the vein. Kinda gross, but true!
  • jriftin
    jriftin Posts: 4
    Options
    The ribs for sure! Also (and I might be the only one on here), my boobs. They are so much smaller and lighter, I love it! I never really wanted big boobs, since I played sports and had to wear 2 bras, now I still wear 2 bras to work out, but I'm not popping out everywhere. I love it!

Thanks for the post :bigsmile:
  • RobAsRx
    RobAsRx Posts: 17
    Options
    This is hilarious! I won't admit it anywhere but here... but I keep touching my biceps! lol. They've never been this big in my life! (Thank you Tony Horton!). My abs as well. I still have a good layer of "love" on them, but they can't wait til I burn it off to show my abs that are hiding under there!
  • HalfofHilary
    Options
    :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
    Seriously..... Are people TRYING to get me banned today?!
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    My collar bones for sure :)
  • breakingthecycle
    breakingthecycle Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Oh my friend you are sooo funny.

I touch my face and look at my hips/thighs constantly. It's amazing what a few inches can do for the figure.

That two liter figure of the past few years is now being replaced by the Coke bottle figure of my youth.

I am truly happy working for and seeing the results. :-)
  • monkeymomof3
    monkeymomof3 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I was just walking up the staris last night touching my butt and walking really slow to feel my butt muscles! My husband was behind me and asked if I was ok - um, yeah? Just feeling my butt, thanks :) I love my colar bone and sternum though. And I love how much more defined my leg muscles are getting - so I touch those alot too :)
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Count me in for another one with the collar bone faschination - including the little divet they make in the middle. I really like how my lower legs are looking/feeling now too. :)
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    So many awesome answers!! :love:

I do love to see so many positive posts in one place! You all rock so seriously hard! Keep up the awesome work! :drinker:
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I love that I can feel my collar bone now...and that double chin is fading, too! ;-)
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Today I am touching my wrists, arms, and pants ... they keep falling down! :bigsmile:
  • Daisy_May
    Daisy_May Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I keep playing with my ring and spinning it around, it's how I know how I'm doing on sodium, LOL! If it spins I'm drinking enough water and not over doing the sodium, if it sticks then i need to do something about it!
  • tannaleigh
    tannaleigh Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I caught myself feeling how small my belly fat is when i lay on my side. And i always pitch the excess material on my clothes that used to fit snug.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    This is hilarious! I won't admit it anywhere but here... but I keep touching my biceps! lol. They've never been this big in my life! (Thank you Tony Horton!). My abs as well. I still have a good layer of "love" on them, but they can't wait til I burn it off to show my abs that are hiding under there!

Same here (except replace Tony Horton with my boot camp trainer). My biceps are all..hard and lumpy! Crazy! And when I lay down and the "love" thins out, I can really feel the results of all those situps. Yay :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!