Hello :) Newbie here

Options
Hi everyone, my names Kellie. Over the past couple years I've noticed that I put on some weight after entering into college. (the inevitable freshman 15+.. -_-) I've tried to diet and watch what I eat to get the extra poundage off and even used a differnt kinda app on my cell phone that helped me track what I was eating. (not MFP) But after a while, i became bored, and soon found myself deleting that app. Now with summer fast approaching I realized I need to start doing more, especially for beach season (Which i always dread). So I stumbled upon MFP. Started on Tuesday and already lost 1 pound. Progress to me! I look forward to reading others success stories and losing the weight! thanks and good luck to you all! -Kellie :smile:

Replies

• jebfab2612
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This is a great site. Friend me if you want the support :)
  • aneajo
    aneajo Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Welcome, this is a great site.
  • mary127
    mary127 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Welcome Kellie, you will love it here....I don't think you'll be deleting this app!!! Everyone is great and if you're like me you will be finding yourself on here a lot. It's all good :) Feel free to send me a friend request! The more friends the better :)

:flowerforyou:
  • wescam
    wescam Posts: 9
    Options
    Welcome and good luck, MFP is great! Everyone on this site is wonderful. The support is unbelievable. Feel free to add me if you would like! Good luck on your progress!!
  • carolinedb
    carolinedb Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and good luck! I also put on my weight after entering college--this site has some of the best support I've found! Add me as a friend if you want support and motivation!
  • Dani724
    Dani724 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You'll love this site! Add me if you want!
  • kellabella314
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I look forward to keeping on track with you all!