Would love some "friends" to help motivate

I am new to this site and would love to add some friends to help encourage and motivate each other.

Replies

• Hi, I'm new too. What are your goals in using the site? I'm trying to get a clearer picture of what I eat and also be a bit accountable. This seems to be working for me. So far so good.
  • I want this site to help motivate me, and make me accountable for what I do/don't do/ eat etc. I am hoping it helps me focus on the importance of being active and eating healthier.
  • jerameylovinglife
    jerameylovinglife Posts: 13 Member
    hey all, i am a truck driver, and am looking for people to help me stay motivated. ive been on MFP for a wile and while i have not lost any weight i have not gained any more, so that is good. Ill help y'all if you want to help me.. friend me please. o and my goals are to live a long and happy life with my wonderful wife.
  • Dakota106
    Dakota106 Posts: 30 Member
    I am back to get the rest of this weight off.I also would love a great group for friendship and support . any suggestions? Thanks! Di
  • jerameylovinglife
    jerameylovinglife Posts: 13 Member
    Hey Dakota, just sent you a friends invite. would love be on yours.. we could help each other keep going.
  • Winterlover123
    Winterlover123 Posts: 352 Member
    I'm on every day and I love to help support and motivate people! :) Feel free to add me!
  • I am new here as well. I would love to find some people to help motivate me and in return motivate them as well. I am trying to lose a significant amount of weight as I have put on nearly 60 pounds in the last few years. I need to make better lifestyle choices and I'm hoping this will help.
  • Welcome to MFP! I sent some friend requests, and if I missed you - please add me. Let's help each other :)
  • stephanys2015
    stephanys2015 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi... I'm also new and looking for motivation and support, please feel free to add me! :)
  • christashay
    christashay Posts: 54 Member
    Anyone can feel free to add me. Always up for new friends and mutual motivation.
  • Lara_392
    Lara_392 Posts: 9 Member
    Heyy i would love to have some MFP friends too! You can add me and text me if you want!
  • jorge_ta83
    jorge_ta83 Posts: 49 Member
    Fairly new here, so I still have my initial momentum in MFP :smile:, so I am around frequently.

Feel free to add me/text me
  • missylectro
    missylectro Posts: 448 Member
    Feel free to add me!!!!
  • You can add me.

I'm new to the site and would like some accountability partners for when I'm having those strong cravings for sweets (specially right before bed time). I would like to trade ph nums as that is the fastest way to communicate. If anyone feels up for it, send me a PM. Accountability partners are great specially in those moments of weakness. Hope to hear from some of you soon! My goal btw is to lose 25-30 lbs, the first 10 being relatively quick, hence the need for support specially in the beginning .
  • kotkadu6a6
    kotkadu6a6 Posts: 4 Member
    I am looking for motivation support ,too.Please add me :)
  • theprez92
    theprez92 Posts: 12 Member
    edited October 2014
    Feel free to add me as well guys, and don't be afraid to ask any questions about fitness (I have a degree in Exercise Science + am an ACSM CPT) I won't bite!