10 months and 100 pounds!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations on your success so far! You are an inspiration :)
  • jodynolte
    jodynolte Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congratulations! :)
  • pamcris
    pamcris Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing and your positivism and hard work is an inspiration! (*)
  • evansrobertjr
    Options
    Truly inspiring!
  • bandit5125
    bandit5125 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    congrats! you did an excellent job! I am with you on this journey. I started at 285 February 24 2014 and am at 187 today. 2 pounds to get to my 100 goal. then another 45 to go after that. Isn't it amazing!!!!
  • Kate7294
    Kate7294 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Super proud of you! Glad you got rid of the bad relationship too. Nobody deserves that.
  • sarahjanescobie
    sarahjanescobie Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    well done, you look amazing :-)
  • kendalslimmer
    kendalslimmer Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Well done! It's lovely to hear about the way your life is changing - sports! - and that you're dating again. :smile: It was really interesting to see your weight loss graph. Thanks for sharing!
  • Kari121869
    Kari121869 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!!! So happy for you!!!
  • MrsKGrady
    MrsKGrady Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Great job! Congrats!!
  • engodwin
    engodwin Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!
  • Jennifer10723
    Jennifer10723 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Of course you deserve a wonderful life!!! Yay you!! I am mad jealous! 100 pounds in 10 months is rock star status! Seriously.
  • 1fitwong
    1fitwong Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Yea for you!! Thanks for sharing your story and insight! Very encouraging!
  • cmabnx
    cmabnx Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    wow INCREDIBLE and so inspiring- thanks for sharing
  • TattooedCinderella
    TattooedCinderella Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations! Your story is inspiring! I'm 5'3" and in 2012 I was my heaviest weighing in at 287lbs. Aug of 2013 I my lifestyle change. Right now I'm 232.6lbs and still losing although slowly. But that's fine by me! You look amazing! You're hard work paid off and you look gorgeous! But I have to know... What exercises did you do to lose your lower belly?!?
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! Congratulations!!! :D
  • VanessaRudden
    VanessaRudden Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Well Done You look Fab - Keep up the Good Work!
  • rhina23
    rhina23 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You inspire me !
  • purcel
    purcel Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    shellepooz wrote: »
    how did u lose the lower belly? Mine is still there and hangs and Ive lost
    140 pounds

I haven't lost my lower belly. It's still there and still hangs. It is much better then it was though. And I can wear clothes that actually hide it now. I'm hoping with starting to lose weight slower now that it will give my skin time to respond.
  • purcel
    purcel Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations! Your story is inspiring! I'm 5'3" and in 2012 I was my heaviest weighing in at 287lbs. Aug of 2013 I my lifestyle change. Right now I'm 232.6lbs and still losing although slowly. But that's fine by me! You look amazing! You're hard work paid off and you look gorgeous! But I have to know... What exercises did you do to lose your lower belly?!?

Thanks so much! I feel gorgeous which is such a weird feeling :smile: I haven't been exercising specifically for my lower belly. I don't think it's possible to focus on a part of your body through exercise. The last 5 months, my exercises have consisted of running/walking, sports, some weight training. Back in the spring I was doing crossfit type classes and kickboxing. I will be starting a regiment of weight training, yoga, running again next week. I really feel like it was focusing on my food that really got my weight off. I think the saying is 80% food, 20% exercise. It's true. Even the trainers I've had have said, "you want abs, eat better". Now, with my last 40lbs, I just have to worry about my skin.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!