FIT TEST: BURPEES

Options
Okay so im doing my own little fit test at the moment and im seeing how many burpees i can do in a minute and im going to keep testing myself.

I could do 20 in a minute 3 days ago and i can now do 24 in a minute - 17th - today.
and im hoping to improve a lot!!

Sooooo, test yourself.

HOW MANY BURPEES CAN YOU DO IN ONE MINUTE?

Replies

• jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Burpees.......the workout I love to hate. I love/hate it so much that I like working in multiple varieties of burpees (yes, there are many ways to modify the workout that only the devil could have invented).

It's definitely a great workout to use for a fit test.......in my own opinion.
  • GillianMcK
    GillianMcK Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    We've got a charity event in November that is a mile of burpees, or a team of 4 with 400m of burpees each (think I might injure myself before then)!!!
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,966 Member
    Options
    Burpees.......the workout I love to hate. I love/hate it so much that I like working in multiple varieties of burpees
    (yes, there are many ways to modify the workout that only the devil could have invented).

It's definitely a great workout to use for a fit test.......in my own opinion.

I'm pretty sure that is EXACTLY where they came from to begin with. :smiling_imp:
  • threnjen
    threnjen Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    I've never known what a burpee is and I had to look it up. Are you talking about a basic burpee - just down, kick out, kick in, back up? Or one that has a push up in the down position?
  • ClairePear14
    Options
    ^ I was talking about the basic one, without the push-up!

Haha, the fitness world seems to not like burpees so much!!