Momentum of Big loss ? (talking about pounds!)

Options
Hi everyone!

Ok, I know some people will think WTH? SHE IS UNGRATEFUL AND CRAZY! lol but in the past 2 weeks, I have been loosing weight every day it seems... I hit lows every 2 days and stay and then hit low and stay... Hey ill take it! but usually takes me about a week to loose a pound and I am wondering... what is going on? I know people says there are "momentum periods" any experience with this? Just want to be sure I don't bounce back in 2 weeks! my diary is open so please feel to take a look!

Replies

• TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    weight loss is never linear so as long as your long term trend line is downwards then do not fret.

• xcalygrl
    xcalygrl Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    weight loss is never linear so as long as your long term trend line is downwards then do not fret.

Seconded.

Look at the long term line. You should see a downward trend. You'll have days you lose, others you'll stay the same, and others you may even gain. As long as you're moving down overall, you're heading in the right direction.
  • SWEETMAY84
    SWEETMAY84 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I use this tool call "Happy scale" love it, and I log days that go up and days that go down, I log daily, so I can see the trend... but for the past week I got me worried hahahahah Thank you guys!!