Would love some "friends" to help motivate

Options
I am new to this site and would love to add some friends to help encourage and motivate each other.

Replies

• sheilssheils
    Options
    Hi, I'm new too. What are your goals in using the site? I'm trying to get a clearer picture of what I eat and also be a bit accountable. This seems to be working for me. So far so good.
  • johnstonlin
    Options
    I want this site to help motivate me, and make me accountable for what I do/don't do/ eat etc. I am hoping it helps me focus on the importance of being active and eating healthier.
  • jerameylovinglife
    jerameylovinglife Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    hey all, i am a truck driver, and am looking for people to help me stay motivated. ive been on MFP for a wile and while i have not lost any weight i have not gained any more, so that is good. Ill help y'all if you want to help me.. friend me please. o and my goals are to live a long and happy life with my wonderful wife.
  • Dakota106
    Dakota106 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am back to get the rest of this weight off.I also would love a great group for friendship and support . any suggestions? Thanks! Di
  • jerameylovinglife
    jerameylovinglife Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey Dakota, just sent you a friends invite. would love be on yours.. we could help each other keep going.
  • Winterlover123
    Winterlover123 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I'm on every day and I love to help support and motivate people! :) Feel free to add me!
  • bryanm73
    Options
    I am new here as well. I would love to find some people to help motivate me and in return motivate them as well. I am trying to lose a significant amount of weight as I have put on nearly 60 pounds in the last few years. I need to make better lifestyle choices and I'm hoping this will help.
  • rykacalla
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I sent some friend requests, and if I missed you - please add me. Let's help each other :)
  • stephanys2015
    stephanys2015 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi... I'm also new and looking for motivation and support, please feel free to add me! :)
  • christashay
    christashay Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. Always up for new friends and mutual motivation.
  • Lara_392
    Lara_392 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Heyy i would love to have some MFP friends too! You can add me and text me if you want!
  • jorge_ta83
    jorge_ta83 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Fairly new here, so I still have my initial momentum in MFP :smile:, so I am around frequently.

Feel free to add me/text me
  • missylectro
    missylectro Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!!!
  • clipboard2020
    Options
    You can add me.

I'm new to the site and would like some accountability partners for when I'm having those strong cravings for sweets (specially right before bed time). I would like to trade ph nums as that is the fastest way to communicate. If anyone feels up for it, send me a PM. Accountability partners are great specially in those moments of weakness. Hope to hear from some of you soon! My goal btw is to lose 25-30 lbs, the first 10 being relatively quick, hence the need for support specially in the beginning .
  • kotkadu6a6
    kotkadu6a6 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am looking for motivation support ,too.Please add me :)
  • theprez92
    theprez92 Posts: 12 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well guys, and don't be afraid to ask any questions about fitness (I have a degree in Exercise Science + am an ACSM CPT) I won't bite!