Hello I am new

Options
Hi I have registered today. I have gained quite a bit of weight lately. I feel like I am constantly on a diet. I tried the Tony Ferguson Diet last year but have put all the weight back on and more. My husband says he is determined to loose weight as well so with both of us doing it I hope to get better results. As we alreday have are weekend mapped out I intend to do my start weight from Tuesday. So I will be abck then to put my weight etc on. I would be greatful af any motivation you can give me. XXX

Replies

• aneajo
    aneajo Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Welcome. This is a great site with lots of great people for support and friendship. Feel free to add me if you wish. Have a great weekend
  • VixFit2011
    VixFit2011 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You'll love it here!
  • jacw124
    jacw124 Posts: 1
    Options
    I like it so far.
  • lozald
    lozald Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I'm sure you will do fine. Feel free to add me if you want.
  • dewme
    dewme Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard!!!!:smile:
  • Bosslady50
    Options
    welcome! i love this site, and i'm sure that you will do just fine...add me:smile:
  • princessveggiecake
    Options
    Welcome!! You will do great! :)
  • cherilanet
    Options
    I too am new this week. So far I have found everyone to be very encouraging and helpful. On meal at a time is what I keep telling myself, it seems that I am instantly hungry when I start a new weight program. I am trying to keep good food in the house so I have a choice. Welcome and I hope all goes well for you. cheri