Anyone else look forward to weigh in day?

Options
Sunday. That's my day. I have been working my butt off this week and am really excited about Sunday. It feels so silly, but I really look forward to it.

Replies

• gobonas99
    gobonas99 Posts: 1,049 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Well....for me, every day is weigh in day. I like to see the daily fluctuations to see how my food, exercise and hormones affect my weight. :)

ETA - I use trendweight.com to see my weight trend based on my daily weigh ins....as long as THAT trend line keeps going down over time, then I don't worry about the daily numbers. But if I see the trend line starting to tick up, then I tighten up my diet and/or stop slacking off on my workouts. :)
  • BellaGowrie
    BellaGowrie Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I always get excited around now because Sunday is my weigh in day too, and then I normally go and blow it on Saturday and end up hating Sunday. I've had a brilliant week this week but the cravings are absolutely setting in. If I get through tomorrow and see a brilliant number on Sunday, hopefully that will give me the motivation to get through next week :]
  • 50sFit
    50sFit Posts: 712 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    jdt242 wrote: »
    Sunday. That's my day. I have been working my butt off this week and am really excited about Sunday. It feels so silly, but I really look forward to it.
    Every day is weigh in day for me.
    I like to track my weight trend through the whole week, and this helps me get to know how and when my body weight fluctuates. My weight will vary as much as 5 pounds from day to day depending on how I ate or what training I engaged.
    I am usually able to guess my weight within a pound every morning.
  • grantwashere
    grantwashere Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    gobonas99 wrote: »
    Well....for me, every day is weigh in day. I like to see the daily fluctuations to see how my food, exercise and hormones affect my weight. :)

ETA - I use trendweight.com to see my weight trend based on my daily weigh ins....as long as THAT trend line keeps going down over time, then I don't worry about the daily numbers. But if I see the trend line starting to tick up, then I tighten up my diet and/or stop slacking off on my workouts. :)

^^^ THIS EXACTLY ^^^
  • ballwindawn
    Options
    Mine is Monday, but I need to re-evaluate that. Last week's number was bad and it really ruined my day (and Monday's aren't my best anyway). Even when I know I've done good during the week, I still dread getting on the scale. I guess I am a "half-empty" person.
  • jdt242
    jdt242 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I check my weight daily too but don't take much notice of it simply because it does fluctuate and I am convinced our floors are uneven....

I head to the gym for a proper measure. Has kept me accountable this far.

I love the body fat measurement. With diet and exercise mine has dropped dramatically.
  • jessicapk
    jessicapk Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I made mine on Wednesday so I'd have something to look forward to :smile: I get all excited those mornings and weigh and log first thing in the morning. That keeps me motivated for the rest of the week!
  • cherryblossombabe
    cherryblossombabe Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I end up buzzing the day before weigh in day lol I love it! Usually a Friday for me
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Me too as so many others, every day and Trendweight.
  • fitfabforties
    fitfabforties Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I weigh every morning and to be honest, I really don't look forward to it.....my scale likes to mess with my mind....
  • lumatokyo
    Options
    I weigh in every Friday and it either makes or breaks me for the day, today is totally made it :)
  • janelavalley
    janelavalley Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Mine is on Weds. and Sunday mornings. As soon as I get up. Sometimes I'll skip Weds. and do Thurs. instead. Don't know why but if I know I have a reason to think Weds. won't be good I'll do Thurs. instead. Of course the only one I'm fooling is myself. But myself won't listen to me sometimes...LOL