Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for Friends

I've been on and off here a few times and I'm hoping to stay this time. I've deleted a few friends as sometimes I feel that, if I leave now, I'm not coming back. Yet I always do. I'm someone who believes in moderation and that no food is off limits.

I would like some friends who are the same. And who are motivational, perhaps even up for a good chat as I'm also here for the social aspect of MFP.

All invites welcome. :)

Replies

• dramaqueen45
    dramaqueen45 Posts: 1,009 Member
    You can add me if you want. I am all about moderation and enjoying food! I tried to add you but it says you are deactivated.
  • accelerashawn
    accelerashawn Posts: 470 Member
    He did not get the response he wanted apparently...
  • I'm sorry that you are not able to add me. I had to create a new account and ever since the mfp update it won't let me log in with that new account on the forums. So it keeps labelling my posts by my old one. Whoever is interested can just post here and I'll add you.

Thank you :)
  • LoraKay131
    LoraKay131 Posts: 58 Member
    i tried to add as well...deactivated...
  • cherryblossombabe
    cherryblossombabe Posts: 113 Member
    Yeah feel free to add me up too!
  • MTyler580
    MTyler580 Posts: 10 Member
    hey, add me if you want i'm looking for friends in the same boat as me
  • iCupCakeNZ
    iCupCakeNZ Posts: 228 Member
    Feel free to add me too :)
  • wmcmurray61
    wmcmurray61 Posts: 192 Member
    Sure. Add me. I believe in all things in moderation, too. I find if I don't go overboard with it and stay active then I keep losing.
  • wmcmurray61
    wmcmurray61 Posts: 192 Member
    I'm sorry that you are not able to add me. I had to create a new account and ever since the mfp update it won't let me log in with that new account on the forums. So it keeps labelling my posts by my old one. Whoever is interested can just post here and I'll add you.

Thank you :)

you have to use a different email address. I had this same problem. YOU CANNOT USE THE SAME EMAIL ADDRESS OF THE DELETED ACCOUNT!

chunkeemonkee your account is deactivated too! I tried to friend you and couldn't. (Because I saw an earlier post of yours and liked it.)
  • You are welcome to add me if you have not yet deactivated.