Accountability/Motivation buddies who log in daily

Options

Replies

• misswhitney1
    misswhitney1 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I've logged in daily for 18 days, and plan on going strong. I'd love for similar folks to add me.
  • NaRmI10
    NaRmI10 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I log in daily - looking to lose about 30-35lbs.
    - feel free to add me!
  • SylviazSpirit
    SylviazSpirit Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Sent request. I have 120 to lose. :) I'm on at least once a day posting status, comments, food, blogs, etc. :)
  • AOdell79
    AOdell79 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Sounds good. I'm also looking to build up a network of supportive fitness friends!
  • justcat206
    justcat206 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm always here.
  • mrsemmypants
    mrsemmypants Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I log daily, feel free to add me. I don't post on the boards much tho, but I do log :)
  • MsDellyssa
    MsDellyssa Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm on here everyday at all kinds of strange hours. Feel free to add me.
  • shfoster0721
    shfoster0721 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I have lost 110 pounds since January. It is definitely a lifestyle change. It was for me. What really helped was having an amazing support system with my wife and friends. I was taking meds for high blood pressure, hypertension, cholesterol, and was prediabetic. Now I am off all the meds and still going on my transformation. Feel free to add me if you need advice, motivation, support, or would like to hear more about my journey. I am looking to pay it forward and inspire others to reach their goals.
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I log in daily, but am focused on toning and strength right now, not losing. I follow my husband's cardiac diet with him, but I only quick add calories. I've got a few awesome active friends, but the more the merrier! I'm just back on regularly, my baby is 4 months old and finally have the time to log!
  • IamChristineRN
    IamChristineRN Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me I log on daily!
  • Rukikat
    Rukikat Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi Suzy! Great job on working off the first 30, keep going!

Everyone, please feel free to add me, I need the support!
  • tyler1892
    tyler1892 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, i'm looking to get back on the trail after a blip
  • girlviernes
    girlviernes Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    Yes I log every day and also about 30 lbs down, wanting to lose 100-120 ish total.
  • lumatokyo
    Options
    I log in daily and am currently looking to lose about 30lbs, feel free to add me as a friend!
  • kiniece
    kiniece Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I log-in daily! 3 days away from a 300 day streak (and yes I log in food every. single. day) :blush::smile:
  • TinaBaily
    TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I finally reached my goal, I log in daily, and am almost up to day 900 on my daily log-in count. Sending you a friend request, OP!
  • katiecramey
    katiecramey Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I log daily, add me if you like.
  • ScarlettXXI
    ScarlettXXI Posts: 1
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Hi
    I a newbie, starting all over again . I m looking for buddies as I find it terribly hard to do this all alone
    I am an emotional eater, my worst enemy is me. BUT I do want to change, to not be a slave to food, anymore (if I may say so);
    People interested in social chat are more than welcome !

Have a nice day ! :)
  • sweetgamerchick4life
    Options
    all you can add me im trying to lose 100 pounds
  • kotkadu6a6
    kotkadu6a6 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello! :)
    I'm looking to add a few MFP pals so that we can help motivate and hold each other accountable.
    It's hard to keep track of all the message boards so I'd rather add friends to view the news feed updates on my cell phone.
    I'm 33, from San Francisco, and so far have lost 30 lbs. of my 130 lb. weight loss goal. I post messages every day and comment on friends' post as well.

Keep up the healthy habits!!!!!!

Peace,
    Suzy

Fell free to add me