Looking for friends/support

Samanthahahaha
Samanthahahaha Posts: 75
edited September 26 in Introduce Yourself
Hello!

I have been using this site for a couple of weeks just to try it out, but I really like it so I think it is time for me to get some more friends!

I am looking not just for people to keep me motivated but also those who are willing to share tips and make sure we are doing this the right way. I've still got about 40 pounds to lose!

Let me know if you are interested! :)

Replies

• amorrow_07
    amorrow_07 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey Samantha! I joined the site about 2 weeks ago and I am in the same position you are in, however I stil have more than 40 lbs to lose! I would like to meet more people and swap healthy recipes also!

Hope your day is going great!
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    hi and welcome to this great site! Its wonderful to have people on here to support and encourage you!, Good luck on your journey to weight loss and add me if you'd like :)
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    friend request sent
  • peanutbutterpanic
    peanutbutterpanic Posts: 28 Member
    Shoot me a friend request if you want, I love this site & want to see you succeed :D
  • LaurieJAndrews
    LaurieJAndrews Posts: 55 Member
    Welcome. Im on about my 5th week to MFP and loving it. Youre right, adding friends has been such a boost. Feel free to add me.

Good luck with your journey.

:o)
  • goal30Lori
    goal30Lori Posts: 307 Member
    Hey Samantha!

I'm coming up on my one year anniversary on MFP, and I've lost 60+ pounds and am now in maintenance mode(and struggling with that!) If I can do it, anyone can! Feel free to add me if you'd like some support, I can always use some too!
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    hi welcome and gd luck feel free 2 add me:smile:
  • I'm always looking for someone to share ideas!
  • Jenie0000
    Jenie0000 Posts: 12
    I have been a member for a while now and am still looking for friends and support!!
  • amymrls
    amymrls Posts: 1,673 Member
    I just started on this site. I have 30 more pounds to lose. Feel free to ad me if you like. =)
  • artist444
    artist444 Posts: 25 Member
    Welcome MFP!!! I absolutely love this site, tools, and people!! It truly has changed my life! I've been logging since the beginning of Jan. I promise you I couldn't have lost 29 lbs w/o the help of MFP! Weight loss is an amazing journey and this site is a great place for motivation and support. Sounds like your sister is a smart lady for recommending you to this site. Add me if you would like. I would love to share ideas and tips.
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Welcome to MFP! You're welcome to add me it you like.
  • ShaeDetermined
    ShaeDetermined Posts: 1,525 Member
    Hey Samantha!
    Just joined this site last night and so far i'm LOVING it! :love:

I lost 40lbs over the past 1 1/2 years, and I'm pretty committed to losing the last 15.
    Would love to share with you what has worked for me if you're interested. :drinker:
  • Welcome to the journey! You may add me if you like. I like to help when I can. :-)
  • bltmgray
    bltmgray Posts: 163 Member
    Welcome! Sent a friends request!
  • Rubino469
    Rubino469 Posts: 12
    Hello , I have been using this site at first only on my phone then on the web. I also need some friends to keep me motivated and to share tips with...feel free to add me. I have alot of weight left to lose as well!
  • ehte_h
    ehte_h Posts: 297 Member
    welcome. I'm new to feel free to add
This discussion has been closed.