2 NSV's in the women's clothing department

Options
MKEgal
MKEgal Posts: 3,250 Member
1- Today after my workout I went to the big-box store next to my gym to see if I could find a couple bras that fit, because I'd had one more wardrobe malfunction and I'm sick of it. (The front-hook bra I usually wear tends to come unhooked when I do weights.)

I need a big enough cup that I generally can't find anything at regular retail, but I've lost another 20 lb since I was fitted for the 38G I'm wearing right now, so I thought maybe if I could find a 40DD (equivalent to 38F / DDD) it might work.

I found one that will work OK, and I'll probably shrink into it so it fits right, so I got 3 of that style (white, beige, black), and they're under $8 each for a major name brand & underwire!
Considering I paid over $60 for the one I have on, I think that's a major victory.

2 - After that, I wandered down the main aisle & happened to see a display for tights. Feeling slightly hopeful, since I'm weighing a lot less than I used to, I looked for the largest size.

Turns out they go up to 2X, but there weren't any in the display... and here's the great part:
I DIDN'T NEED THE LARGEST SIZE!!! It would have been too big for me! :grinning:
The XL should fit now, and probably the rest of the winter, so I got 3 pair ($6 each).

Since I recently discovered that 3 of my favorite skirts fit again (probably for another 15-20 lb, 'cause they're a little loose now), I can wear those with the tights if I get a date or interview in the next couple months.

51637601.png

Replies

• mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome!!!
  • Sauchie
    Sauchie Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    wtg awsome job
  • lucylittle24
    lucylittle24 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is great!
    I'm having bra malfunctions too and unfortunately for me I can't wear underwire due to being a breast cancer survivor. Bra shopping stinks but not having support stinks worse. But what a great problem to have. :D
  • medlaura
    medlaura Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    great job, it must feel awesome :smiley:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!