10 months and 100 pounds!!!!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• clhunte
    clhunte Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That is incredible, looks like 2 different people. Congrats!! Continue to keep up the hard work :smile:
  • Rachelwin65
    Rachelwin65 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You are stunningly gorgeous. And what an accomplishment! Congratulations!!!
  • sbrookes9
    sbrookes9 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • christinazaia
    christinazaia Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    So amazing...I'm so close too...1 more :D month...
  • 3lazlow
    3lazlow Posts: 15
    Options
    You look amazing! I love reading success stories, keeps me motivated. And you 100% right, this isn't a diet, but a lifestyle change. Good luck with the rest of your journey!!!
  • alereck
    alereck Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    You look great! The weight loss made a huge difference on your face features. I love the chart you posted showing how the weight has come off on a very healthy and consistent way. Great job!
  • rebeccajanedecker
    Options
    Awesome success story. Keep up the great work. You are an inspiration to so many of us.
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    wow- you're doing such a great job well done!!!
  • SrMaggalicious
    SrMaggalicious Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    "one bad day doesn’t cancel everything just like one good day does make it all better."

best quote from your story....so true. If you could endure that stressful event and continue to maintain your path to health, you've see the worst. You've got it beat. Congratulations! You are beautiful! Your posture is even more improved! You have a beautiful face with all those adorable freckles!!

I continue to learn from these stories and am so thankful you and many others like you out there share your struggles and triumphs. You are a phenomenal woman.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!