100 pounds to lose and Ready for a fresh start

Options
I'm getting started with MFP again after a break over the summer. Originally, I loss 25 pounds using MFP earlier this year but gained it all back in the past few months. I want to lose about 120 pounds although I could probably be happy with losing 90 pounds. I really want to make this a lifestyle change because I don't think I have it in me to lose a lot of weight and gain it back again, this time I am determined to make it stick. Looking for friends for also trying to lose a significant amount of weight and can offer support, and I'll do my best to log daily and offer support in return.

Replies

• ErinNic612
    ErinNic612 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I have close to a 100# to lose too, feel free to add me.
  • ladytiburona
    ladytiburona Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Always better with friends. Anyone can add me. :)
  • spike90
    spike90 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you. I have lost a lot and gained back a lot and fallen off of MFP a couple of times myself. It is hard to get on the right path and stick to it but we just have to stay focused and determined. I have another 140 pounds to lose so you are welcome to add me. I am typically on here everyday and love supporting my friends and the support they give back to me :)
  • tishwar
    Options
    I'm right there with you add me if you like. 120 lbs to lose but I'm looking forward to seeing how much better my life and health are when I'm done
  • donnamwebb39
    donnamwebb39 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    150 pounds for me to lose. Scary to commit to it, even if the commitment's only to yourself. Good luck on everyone's journey here!
  • DRem7
    DRem7 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey just getting started myself with 100 pounds to go, I signed up for the site earlier this year but didn't put it to use. I could really use some support as we'll please feel free to ad me
  • GingerWaves
    GingerWaves Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me. I'd love the support. I am on a journey for significant weight loss also.
  • liannone1090
    Options
    I'm in the exact same boat as you. I lost near 40 lbs and gained it back this year and I now have to lose 100-120. Feeling very discouraged. Definitely add me and we can support eachother!!! Today is day 1 and I'm so excited!!!
  • ScoobyM34
    Options
    I'm still on my 100 pound weight loss too! feel free to add me! I'm on here everday, got a 140ish day in a row streak going
  • FattyFupa
    Options
    I'm new. I've let myself go - I was not working for 6 months and just...have found myself completely out of control and have decided I needed to do this (AGAIN) so here I am with 100 lbs. to lose.
  • ellie0213
    ellie0213 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Happy to lend support. I am about half way through my journey. Add me if you'd like.
  • kaycee1002
    kaycee1002 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I would love the support as I am also on a significant weight loss journey also.
  • christmas435
    christmas435 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you! 95lbs to lose for me. I'm determined to make a change and get my body back. Feel free to add!
  • sharhasilva
    sharhasilva Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I also have 100 or more pounds to loose. I would like new friends I am also tracking with fitbit my steps. I do not k ow how to add people. So can some one add me?
  • EminaV28
    EminaV28 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well,I am still taking steps to my desired weight... :)
  • Cacophony1
    Cacophony1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Know how you feel...restarting again..for me whether it be 100lbs or 5 ( real fat lbs not just water !! :( ...Regardless, it all has to start ..NOW !!!...cliche' but Mind over Body this time...Morning habit begins..wake up, work out, log in, record meals...repeat daily until results !!!