Weight loss after baby? Looking for friends!

Options
I had my son 5 weeks ago and I am 188lbs (140lbs before pregnancy!!)
I have terrible stretchmarks and my body is not great, as i am approaching the 6 week postpartum mark i am now going to be working to get my prepregnancy body back!!

Add me please!! I like to snoop on other diaries!!!

Replies

• emilychristineleask
    Options
    1t960xte6sy6.jpg

This is my current body, it made a lovely healthy baby! But i want to sort it out now!
  • galprincess
    galprincess Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I looked like that after my 3 and i had my 3rd 19 months ago almost the stretch marks fade can barely see mine now your body is awesome and congrats on your bundle of joy feel free to add me
  • lauraoshea123
    Options
    A year on and im still trying to lose weight my stretch marks have also faded looks like little worms on my stomache though lol I dont know what else to do I eat healthy and exercise every night im at a plateau atm :( feel free to add me too :)) x
  • dmcb24
    dmcb24 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    My third baby is 5 months old tomorrow. I still have 10 lbs to lose to get to per preg weight and I want to lose an additional 10-15 lbs on top of that. I am struggling !! I would love to have some motivation!
  • tracyperez23
    tracyperez23 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    you can add me. I have the same problem.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    My third is 5.5 months old, so feel free to add me. I exercise loads, do carb cycling, and have a treat once a week. It seems to be working!
    I lost 66lbs after my 2nd, but gained a lot of that back despite logging and exercising all pregnancy.
  • jdt242
    jdt242 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I had my son 5 weeks ago and I am 188lbs (140lbs before pregnancy!!)
    I have terrible stretchmarks and my body is not great, as i am approaching the 6 week postpartum mark i am now going to be working to get my prepregnancy body back!!

Add me please!! I like to snoop on other diaries!!!

It's so early hon....

Seriously, take it slow. Eat healthy. Walk loads. The weight will drop off. Get serious after 12 months when your body has healed.

I am only getting serious now that my 2nd babe is 16 months old, but sensible eating and moderate exercise got rid of 3 stone in that time. I have some way to go but feel ready now.

I understand the pressure and desire of wanting your body back, but I also respect that it takes time with a new babe. Don't stress too much.

It will come together. Be gentle on yourself.
  • vsowens
    vsowens Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just had my second 6 weeks ago and trying to get back on track as well :) not coming off as quick as the first one, even though I gained less this time around. So annoying!
  • noelslp
    noelslp Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You can add me too :) Just had my little guy 3.5 months ago, and working on getting my pre-baby body back and then some! Definitely not used to this flabby stomach and stretch marks :(
  • 1sisrat
    1sisrat Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I'm 6 month post partum. use body scrub on your stretch marks 2x a week and use a moisturizer after the shower (I use bio oil). that will help them heal and dull. At 6 weeks mine were pretty red too.
  • andylllI
    andylllI Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    you can add me. babe is 14 mo now. I use the TDEE method. My pre-pregnancy weight was 142 at 5'7" and I'm back there now.