Only the biggest NSV ever!!!

Options
So I'm going to see Katy Perry tomorrow night with my sister, and I've been making a dress to wear.
Tonight I posted a photo of myself wearing the dress to show it off finished. I've lost 70lbs since high school and a lot of my FB friends haven't seen me since then..
anyway, I just got a message from a classmate (who made my life miserable :grumble: ) that I've not seen in years, telling me that I look amazing and wondering what my secret was!!
I'm literally smiling so hard right now!

p.s - I told her about this website =)

*Edit to add pictures*
Top, Me on holiday after Graduation in November (maybe early december) of 2009
Bottom, Me today, in the dress I made =)

Fiji4-Nov09119.jpg

220303_1903944432876_1069691446_2130769_3563793_o.jpg

Replies

• BADAS5
    BADAS5 Posts: 26
    Options
    Thats great, congrats!
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic Stuff! Good Work!:flowerforyou:
  • craftylatvian
    craftylatvian Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Can you post a pic?
  • kjsimps
    kjsimps Posts: 17
    Options
    That's awesome! You're a better person than me, people from high school who try to "friend" me on facebook I deny... they made me miserable for 4 years, why would I wanna be friends with them now?!? LOL!! Congrats!!
  • farmgirl88
    farmgirl88 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Yessssssss!!! I'm so proud of you! Way to go! ;)
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! You're a better person than me, people from high school who try to "friend" me on facebook I deny... they made me miserable for 4 years, why would I wanna be friends with them now?!? LOL!! Congrats!!

I AGREE! High school was Hell for me and all of those people can kiss it! :angry:

GOOD FOR YOU on your NSV! :laugh:
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    That is the biggest NSV ever!! Good for you! It is funny how once we grow up and deal with real life not high school, people forget about the cliques and how tough it was for so many of us in HS!
  • Zsangel
    Zsangel Posts: 202
    Options
    Thanks Guys :happy: it's seriously made my year!!
    I'll post pics when someone teaches my how :laugh:
    I've just learned to forget whatever people have said/done to me in HS, it's not worth stressing over now, I've just moved on.
  • RobAsRx
    RobAsRx Posts: 17
    Options
    I came across another post of yours and was wondering about the dress! It all makes sense now. You look great! Congrats!
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    Could not get pictures before.. .you look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!