Capsiplex???

Options
I know, I know another diet pill, but just wondered if anyone had tried this and what te REAL results were. Apparently if taken before exercise, you cna burn an extra 278 calories, any thoughts??

Replies

• jsonnett02
    jsonnett02 Posts: 110
    Options
    that's interesting, I wanna know more too
  • tinytotnot
    tinytotnot Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    http://www.capsiplex.com

Here is the link to the official website. I know they sell them in Holland & Barratt (UK)
  • robertf57
    robertf57 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Listen, I've got so magic beans for sale if your interested........
  • tinytotnot
    Options
    Simple question, sarcastic answer, that's why I like this site so much :laugh:
  • dywtd
    dywtd Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Listen, I've got so magic beans for sale if your interested........

I LOVE beans! Mung and Roman are pretty great!
  • bridetobe310711
    Options
    I WANT MAGIC PILLS!!
  • janetv3
    janetv3 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Does it work? I'm ready for some majic beans....
  • robertf57
    robertf57 Posts: 560 Member
    Options

I'm sorry if you didn't appreciate my humor. It's just this board is generally focused on a safe approach to sustained weight control using calorie control as a primary focus. It seems everyday there are another half dozen posts asking questions about wonder pills to lose weight. I have responded to many of them in a dry factual way. After a while it gets humorous.

There are no magic pills. There are some prescription medicines that help curb appetite that have significant risks and there is an agent that blocks some fat absorption and leads to inconvenient and uncomfortable GI side effects. These tools may be appropriate for a small subset of people for a short period of time, but they are not a sustainable solution. IMHO
  • ojmom0407
    ojmom0407 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    There are no magic pills. There are some prescription medicines that help curb appetite that have significant risks and there is an agent that blocks some fat absorption and leads to inconvenient and uncomfortable GI side effects. These tools may be appropriate for a small subset of people for a short period of time, but they are not a sustainable solution. IMHO
    [/quote]

I personally wish a pill or "something" would help. Seeing a pound here a pound there makes one think they are not losing or it will take a LONG time. Slower is better but a lot of people have problems losing and keeping it off. :drinker:
  • tinytotnot
    Options

I'm sorry if you didn't appreciate my humor. It's just this board is generally focused on a safe approach to sustained weight control using calorie control as a primary focus. It seems everyday there are another half dozen posts asking questions about wonder pills to lose weight. I have responded to many of them in a dry factual way. After a while it gets humorous.

I did appreciate your reply, what I meant was that I love how you can ask questions on here, and people are so comfortable with you, even though they don;t know you to talk to you straight up as if they truely were your friend. Sarcastic probably wasn't the right word, but I do liek sarcasim, apparently the lowest form of wit, but the highest form of intelligence. I am just so depserate to look good by August as I am holidaying with the in-laws, always motivation. :drinker:
  • ramseyrose
    ramseyrose Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    As far as I can gather these are made up of capsicum which is known to increase calorie burning. Capsicum is a natural product but cannot be eaten in high doses because it will be detrimental to the stomach lining. These pills have a special coating to stop this happening.