I need all the friends I can get

Options
I am looking for friends to help keep me accountable and support me along the way. I am the mom to two wonderful boys and married to the love of my life. I lost 40lbs before on here but gained it all back due to feeling sorry for myself when I got diagnosed with my blood condition. I want to be the mom, wife, friend, sister, etc... I know that I can be and want to be. :)

Replies

• SlimToBeSara
    Options
    Hi :) I am happy to try and help as much as I can, as I too need some friends to help keep me on track. I have lost almost 90lbs in the past but gained it all back :( I am struggling with motivation this time around but if I can lose 20lbs by Christmas I will be happy. I too am a mother x
  • Allisonfitness99
    Allisonfitness99 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm always happy to help!! :)
  • EA1979
    EA1979 Posts: 25
    Options
    Feel free to add me. 34lbs down, at least the same again to go. Here every day.
  • melamoo641
    Options
    Add me I need friends to motivate me :)
  • zzk0485
    zzk0485 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can add me if you'd like! Im always looking for friends to help motivate me and I'l return the help too! Good luck to you!
  • AmyMCGS
    AmyMCGS Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I also find it motivating to have interactive friends on MFP... it keeps me checking in and logging daily when I have MFP friends to chat with. Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • Boccellin
    Boccellin Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've had trouble with yoyoing all my adult life, but things finally seem to be working properly this time!