30 Day Shred Success (w/pics)

Options
2»

Replies

• Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Awesome job.!!!! :flowerforyou:

Your ntire core area is alot slimmer...I"m on Day 7 today hopefully I"ll have good results
  • Charlo8
    Charlo8 Posts: 9
    Options
    You're looking great. You can really tell the difference from before and after. I am planning on trying the 30 day shred soon. This just motivates me more to try it. Continued success to you!
  • Sigra
    Sigra Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Grats! ^_^ Great weight loss and you look amazing too!
  • mytwobabies
    mytwobabies Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I love the 30DS. I am on my second round of it and also plan to post photos when I am finished! I hope
    My difference is like your very noticable and awesome! :)
  • bar403
    bar403 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Robin, thanks for the clarification...I KNEW I was going to get something wrong there!!! LOL. :D
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I can see a big difference. 30DS is amazing; I had great success with it myself. I lost almost 10 inches and 11.6 lbs in about 6 weeks. You have done a great job. Keep it up!!!
  • StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Great Job! I am glad to see you so motivated and doing so well!

I did day 5 of 30DS, I love it! I am doing additional cardio too.

I look forward to seeing my results 25 days from now. Thanks for sharing this.
  • sabrinamary
    Options
    You look fantastic! Keep up the great work!

I had a question for all of you who are doing the 30 day shred..........any ideas how to track it in the exercise department? Typically a 20 min workout but I'm not sure the amount of calories burned. ANy thoughts or comments would be really appreciated :)
    Thanks
  • lucygoosiee
    lucygoosiee Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    wow. great job!
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Love to see great shred results!! keep it up hot stuff!!:bigsmile: :love:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!