lost 30 pounds...before/after

Options
124»

Replies

• summerbert
    summerbert Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Great job your whole body looks thinner but your face for sure (which is a huge plus in my world!!)
  • dixiejeep
    dixiejeep Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • elsapm
    elsapm Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You look amazing...great job! :smile:
  • Sigra
    Sigra Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Congrats on the weight loss you look awesome!
  • scmcgee
    scmcgee Posts: 165
    Options
    Of couse you can see the difference. Awesome!
  • Wileyjoe
    Wileyjoe Posts: 282
    Options
    Great Job!
  • Dottiejwilliams
    Options
    Looking good! Dropping those extra pounds even make you look younger!:smile:
  • ginmo333
    ginmo333 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    awesome work!!! you look great! It is really inspiring to me...i started out at 202...i am 5'10 and my goal is about 150-160. Thanks for the little extra push! :)
  • angeliquita85
    Options
    YES! I can definitely see a difference! You are doing fantastic, keep it up!!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    There is a big difference. I know it is hard to see it on yourself because you see yourself everyday. You have done an amazing job, and you will hit that goal in no time. Congrats on the weight lost so far.
  • silvafan
    silvafan Posts: 147
    Options
    Wow , great job! Such a big difference. Keep up the good work. You are actually looking younger!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!