middle aged woman in need of support

Options
I am 46 yrs old and weigh 210 pounds, I am only 5 feet tall so its not a good thing, I have arthritis in my back, hip and knee, my weight only causes the pain to intensify and last longer.
between working full time and the pain I am in I don't exercise
my goal is to eat better, and begin to slowly exercise as I feel my muscles and joints are seizing up. weight loss is the ultimate goal and I don't have a goal weight in mind yet. I just want to feel better and be healthy,
anyone my age looking for a buddy

Replies

• Kimbacca
    Options
    I would love to be your fitness buddy.:smile: I am 42 and am at 196 lbs. My goal is to lose 70 lbs. I am a mom of 4 daughters but I cant blame baby weight cause the baby is almost 17! Lol!
  • yoriemomof4
    Options
    I'm 51 and weigh 184lbs and Im only 5 -3 . I joined a month or so back but due to issues with some medications and change of doctors, I put it on hold. Now here I am back. It hard for me to track, never had weigh issues before.Im willing to be a buddy I know this is going to be a hard challenge for me, I definitely understand.
  • kimble77
    Options
    Hi, just returning to MFP after a 2 year "lets ignore this issue" break. So starting from scratch. I am 48 and looking for motivational/challenging support. oh and if you know how to edit the pics i would greatly appreciate any help.
  • foreverwatts
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I'm 42 and weigh 192 lbs. Mother of three daughters (with my baby being 22) and grandmother to 4 with another one on the way. I have 60 pounds to lose. So good to know I am not alone in this...