Today i will stay on track because...

Options
I used to do this all the time on here and it worked really well, all you do is give me one good reason you will stay on track today. Then remember this reason all day when you feel like giving up! i'll start

Today i will stay on track because, I hate the feeling of knowing everyone is judging me because of my weight.

why will you stay on track today?

Replies

• ebbiewilliams9
    ebbiewilliams9 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    For the baby I would like to conceive.
  • SallyJones1985
    SallyJones1985 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Because I've had a bad 3 days food and drink wise (although its all been logged!) and although I've thoroughly enjoyed letting my hair down and being treated, I now need to get back on track
  • spolzin3
    spolzin3 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    because... I know how good I'll feel at the end of the day!
  • Danwantsskinniness
    Options
    Because life is too short to be unhealthy! Love this idea!
  • SallyJones1985
    SallyJones1985 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Because I've had a bad 3 days food and drink wise (although its all been logged!) and although I've thoroughly enjoyed letting my hair down and being treated, I now need to get back on track

That's what I've done for the past 2 days and I feel horrible.

Its not because I've binged though, my mum has taken me out for lunch a couple of times and I've had my boyfriend cook for me (he doesn't do healthy cooking lol) a takeaway and a couple of boozy nights as the kids are away, so I've enjoyed it, but have no reason to not stick to it now lol.
  • loopingcaterpillar
    loopingcaterpillar Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    because i can be an amazing person if i choose to be
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Because I went over yesterday... again.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Because I have a commitment, to myself to fulfill.
  • getyourbeans
    getyourbeans Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    ...because I only have to commit to one day at a time, and one day of eating on point is not too challenging.
  • Kookie215
    Kookie215 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    What great reasons everyone! I know you guys can all do it and whats more important is YOU know you guys can do it!!
  • logg1e
    logg1e Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Great idea for a thread.

Mine is, "Because being poorly is no excuse to lose what I've achieved".
  • adamitri
    adamitri Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Because I will show all of them who said I couldn't do it.
  • Samstan101
    Samstan101 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Because I've just finished a half marathon and don't think I physically could eat enough to go over with that calorie burn ;) and even if I could I don't want to as I want to run further, faster in the future.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    Because I can eat anything that I want to as long as I fit it into my day and I really don't give a *kitten* about what anyone else says or thinks. Now where's the pizza?
  • ker95texas
    ker95texas Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Because I have goals, and I won't reach them by just wishing they would happen.
  • AllTheNoms
    AllTheNoms Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Because if I can't do it one a Sunday with zero obligations, then when can I do it?
  • slrican
    slrican Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Because I feel so good when I stay on track. So much energy, so much happier, more concentration, the list goes on and on...!!!
  • 50sFit
    50sFit Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    because...
    I want to move closer to my goals of peak fitness and optimal health.