Need to lose half of me :)

Options
So I have come to the realization that I am twice the woman I used to be! My kids are growing and I need to be healthy so I can keep up. I work two jobs, I have 4 kids, and yes I'm a single mom. I don't have much time to exercise, as I leave my house at 6 am and go from one job to the next and usually don't get home til 10 PM. Both of my jobs are sedentary. Any help is appreciated, any place to get quick easy recipes is a big help. Thanks!!

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    You can do this! Plug in and make friends with people who are succeeding. You can add me!
  • nonstopdancemom
    nonstopdancemom Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • cindyt472
    cindyt472 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Best of luck feel free to add me if you like, I am pretty new at this too and also have kids Ineed to keep up with.
  • csuscarter
    csuscarter Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for people to be motivated with too. I started my own little diet and I lost 15lbs. Feel free to add me for tips and stuff.
  • Tealfighter
    Options
    Hi, I'm a mum of 5! I'm in the uk and I'm starting today, feel free to add me :)
  • nonstopdancemom
    Options
    Thanks everyone! All the motivation I can get is great!!
  • heyjude345
    heyjude345 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    It is possible to lose weight solely by diet alone. But, if you have opportunity to take the stairs instead of the elevator or to park farther away and walk, then grab those chances. You can do it!
  • nonstopdancemom
    Options
    yes, I parked further away today than usual and got up more often than usual. clocked 1.5 miles today just from little things.