25 LBS By Christmas! looking to make a group challenge!

Options
Hi! :) I need to lose 20-25 lbs by christmas and I have found that I lose weight a lot more when I being held accountable by weekly weigh ins with other peoplee! I thought making a forum on here wouto help me find people who respond similarly could help us to make a group to keep us all on track, make good progress together and support each other! Share tips and suggestions for personal weight loss problems and hold us accountable with weekly weigh ins! Anyone interested?

Replies

• cessi0909
    cessi0909 Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    My goal is 10 by Christmas and I would love to join you.
  • mikatoofly
    mikatoofly Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Yes I will join I want to lose 12 lbs by Christmas.
  • savjas65
    savjas65 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am in too. Have dabbled with losing and I really need to get serious so count me in.
  • sasparilla69
    Options
    I would love to join. I don't know about 25, but I would sure be happy with 15.
  • Sunnyfloweraz
    Sunnyfloweraz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I think I need to try this too. I want to lose 25 by Christmas too (actually 25 would be only goal 1 but haven't lost an ounce in over a year though trying, so we'll see how my joining the Y and working out for 2 hours a day helps! Started 2 weeks ago).
  • clbooker76
    clbooker76 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I would love to join you! I could definitely stand to lose 25 lbs by Christmas!!
  • rball16
    Options
    Count me in! :)
  • vrealy39
    Options
    I'd love to join ur group! I have a birthday coming up right after Christmas so yes this is very needed right now!
  • jaytay214
    jaytay214 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    This sounds fantastic, I'd join too!
  • kpudish
    kpudish Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would love to join I am trying to lose 20 by Christmas.
  • AllTheNoms
    AllTheNoms Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I think there are a couple of these groups/threads going. You may want to use the Search function for "Christmas" and consider joining forces with the other folks that have a similar goal. 25 by Christmas is a little aggressive though has please stay healthy!

Good luck
  • angiefaychai
    angiefaychai Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would love to join, too. I have a massive amount of weight to loose. To prevent being overwhelmed, I set myself 25 lb. loss targets as mini goals in my battle. Right now, I am half a pound from my second target--that is a total of 50 lbs lost. Yeah! Should be there in next day or two. Therefore, my next goal (another 25 lbs) would coincide with your time frame as well. What a nice Christmas Gift to Myself :D ! Count me in!
  • couldntyoutell
    couldntyoutell Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Yay!! So many people want to join, I'm so glad!! Weigh in wednesday/friday or monday everyone!?
  • FaugHorn
    FaugHorn Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    I like Monday weigh-ins. I want to lose 15 lbs by Christmas.
  • sammierader
    sammierader Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join. I'm the same way, if I have to track, be honest and have someone see what I'm doing or not doing and call me out when I eat a king sized reeses I do better. I had a baby recently and I'm trying to lose the weight plus what extra I had before so I have a 1st goal of 20-25lbs by Christmas and then I'll continue my journey.
  • sammierader
    sammierader Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Monday weigh ins work for me, may be if I know I'll have to weigh in monday it'll help me not pig out during the weekend while my husbands home.
  • andabe
    andabe Posts: 13
    Options
    I'm in! My weight loss has fallen by the side since my last group all quit losing weight. Monday works for me too.
  • kittykel
    kittykel Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I'm new to the boards but I need some accountability too so count me in to aim for 12lbs by Christmas! Monday weight ins will be fine, I just need to Go to Argos for some scales.

At a guess I'm about 14.5 stone and would like to get down around 12 (I'm 5'8'' with a large frame/build) I'd like to lose weight to be healthier and I want to be faster at running which I took up this summer.

Good luck all!
  • zazazik
    zazazik Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    wow, just what I need. I'm in !
  • fitnessmalak
    fitnessmalak Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    This would be lovely, I am definitely in