It's me!

Options
Hello, here I am world! Ready to 'unhide' and remove the years of fat accumulated to protect me from the rest of the world and being involved with / hurt by? others...real or imagined.

Time has flown by. I'm 55 now, and have been divorced for 15 years with two grown kids.

I started putting on my protective armor after my divorce, and I'm finally ready to take it off. Believe me, it's a full suit!

I'm vulnerable, so be gentle with me! :glasses:

Replies

• Wiseacre853
    Options
    Hello, here I am world! Ready to 'unhide' and remove the years of fat accumulated to protect me from the rest of the world and being involved with / hurt by? others...real or imagined.

Time has flown by. I'm 55 now, and have been divorced for 15 years with two grown kids.

I started putting on my protective armor after my divorce, and I'm finally ready to take it off. Believe me, it's a full suit!

I'm vulnerable, so be gentle with me! :glasses:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    You've found the right place!

Welcome & good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    No need for armor here....we accept ya as you are!!

Welcome!:flowerforyou:
  • mbb8682
    mbb8682 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group and I wish you all the luck.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

Best of luck to you and please let me know if I can help!!

:flowerforyou:
    -Tami
  • dashielldo
    Options
    Welcome! I'm 57 and with the help of this site, have shed 30 pounds of armor since April ( I know exactly what you're talking about!) You have all the tools and support you need right here to reach your goals and drop your armor!