How do I figure calories burned?

I am a cashier at Hobby Lobby and work 15 hours the past two days. How do I figure calories burned? Is it like a guitarist? Because I think that calorie count is probably way too high. Hope someone can help.

Replies

• ThePhoenixIsRising
    ThePhoenixIsRising Posts: 781 Member
    Is this somehow beyond your normal activity? I don't understand. What is your activity level set to?
  • Good question. Didn't think about that. Two weeks ago I was a data entry person. Always sitting. I had to change. So now I'm always standing but my legs are a little sore and I'm really tired so I know it's doing something but don't know what or for how long.
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    You burn more calories standing than sitting. I would cover it by going in settings/your diet profile and set your daily activities to lightly active at least or active, although then make sure you are active the days you are off work or use lightly active. Then, record any activity you do beyond your normal.
  • ThePhoenixIsRising
    ThePhoenixIsRising Posts: 781 Member
    You burn more calories standing than sitting. I would cover it by going in settings/your diet profile and set your daily activities to lightly active at least or active, although then make sure you are active the days you are off work or use lightly active. Then, record any activity you do beyond your normal.

Gonna +1 on This^^^
  • Thanks, BTW Awesome guns! I like your inspiration of being the woman you husband deserves and wanting to intimidate your boys girlfriends is great. Thanks for all the advice. Hope I have a bod like that...similar to that. I am 3 weeks from 47 so I think those days are probably gone but I'll settle for healthy, similar look.