Accountability/Motivation buddies who log in daily

Options
13»

Replies

• lotusprogress
    Options
    Hey! I've use this app in the past and lost 20lbs and now I'm up 50 lbs :0 so I'm starting again and hopin friends will help me stick to it!

I want to lose 50 lbs!

Anyone and everyone add me!
  • Luvilybri
    Options
    Yall can add me.. Im working on loggin in everyday
  • GrammyPeachy
    GrammyPeachy Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I'm down 60 of my 160. Feel free to add me.
  • Stephinoz
    Stephinoz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for active friends to help me stay motivated! The more the merrier! I have found it's easier when you have people checking in on you. Starting night shift for the three months with a little one at home makes it hard to get enough sleep and find time for exercise too. Good luck everyone!
  • Allisonfitness99
    Allisonfitness99 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I try to log every day! I helping And giving a little motivation!! Add me :)
  • MsCouponista
    MsCouponista Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd also like some motivation and accountabilty friends who log in daily. I've lost and regained 30 pounds more times in my life than I'd like to count. I was down and recently regained 10 and trying to stop it there. Want to log daily and weighin weekly.

Feel free to friend me!
  • rockstar53
    rockstar53 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm on here daily! Always looking for extra motivation and accountability!
  • 13Strong
    13Strong Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    I log in daily. And I have a group that people post daily to as well.

Add me or join the group - what ever works best for you. :)

Accountability group link since we can't search for groups right now...
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/21568-weekly-accountability-group
  • bhinoj
    bhinoj Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I log in daily and have been tracking daily for 55 days. Longest streak for me. Anyone looking for support can add me.
  • Superpook
    Superpook Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request. I'm in the same boat. If anyone else in this thread is willing, please add me too!
  • consideritdonemi
    consideritdonemi Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    FR sent. :-) I am 10.5 lbs into a 23 lbs goal weight loss (if I can do 25+, even better). I log daily and try to stay as interactive with friends as my schedule will allow. Anyone along the same lines can feel free to add me as well. Thanks! :-)
  • ScottH_200
    ScottH_200 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Feel free to send me a friend request. I log daily and ccomment. Tomorrow completes one year of daily logging. I've lost 120 lbs and am 15 lbs from goal.
  • ainsliejane
    ainsliejane Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I log daily and looking for motivated friends too:) please feel free to add me.
  • flattumme
    flattumme Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hello! :)
    I'm looking to add a few MFP pals so that we can help motivate and hold each other accountable.
    It's hard to keep track of all the message boards so I'd rather add friends to view the news feed updates on my cell phone.
    I'm 33, from San Francisco, and so far have lost 30 lbs. of my 130 lb. weight loss goal. I post messages every day and comment on friends' post as well.

Keep up the healthy habits!!!!!!

Peace,
    Suzy
    yes buddy i have 25 pound to shift . l am commmiting to logging in daily
  • rykacalla
    Options
    Wow, you all have some impressive weight loss! I'm 32 pounds down, with about another 34 to go. Please feel free to add me!
  • GordieLaChance
    Options
    I workout regularly but may need a little help staying consistent with meal logging.
  • shfoster0721
    shfoster0721 Posts: 239 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Feel Free to add me.
  • dnfenton
    dnfenton Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent in need of some daily motivation