am i on right path and help about how to change diet from here

Options
hi guys/ gals i have started training exactly 1 month ago and i have lost around 2kgs or 4.4lbs
my waist has reduced my thighs has reduced and also my hips has reduced. and for training i try to go to the gym 5 times a week.
and my main focus is on strength (60 mins approx) and then 20 min of rigorous cardio.
as i have lost some weight . Am i on right path.
and can somebody help me how to adjust my diet for further weight lost.
thanks

Replies

• kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    I'm not seeing the problem.
  • crack0825
    crack0825 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    problem here is that should i change my diet and macros. and if yes how should i change it.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    You're losing a pound a week, and going by your ticker that's about what you should be losing. Good job!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    malibu927 wrote: »
    You're losing a pound a week, and going by your ticker that's about what you should be losing. Good job!

this. you dont need to change anything.
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    If it aint broke, don't fix it. :)
  • Local_Atlantis
    Local_Atlantis Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I think you are going a great job. Your weight loss is steady but consistant. I don't really think you should change anything/

However, if you want to change your diet, then I would suggest lowering your salt intake. Flicking through your diary, you've gone significantly over on your sodium intake on a few occassions (mainly with the homemade meals). More often, you go over on your protein, but with the training that you're doing, I can't see that being a problem.

Hope that helps. Good luck
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Good job, just keep doing what you're doing.
  • 50sFit
    50sFit Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    malibu927 wrote: »

this. you dont need to change anything.
    And I second this motion. All those in favor, say aye...and KEEP UP WHAT YOU'RE DOING!
    7j4m0mnnqdx4.jpg

• crack0825
    crack0825 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    lisajo89 wrote: »
    I think you are going a great job. Your weight loss is steady but consistant. I don't really think you should change anything/

However, if you want to change your diet, then I would suggest lowering your salt intake. Flicking through your diary, you've gone significantly over on your sodium intake on a few occassions (mainly with the homemade meals). More often, you go over on your protein, but with the training that you're doing, I can't see that being a problem.

Hope that helps. Good luck

i try to lowering it but i was not able to. and how much its going to affect my trainig .
  • Local_Atlantis
    Local_Atlantis Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    If you have tried it, and it didn't work out, then just carry on as you are. As everyone has said - you're doing great.