I feel Amazing!

Options
In August 2014 my doctor gave me the bad news, I just became diabetic!!! It was heartbreaking for me since I know how bad diabetis is by seeing my mom suffering from all the effects of diabetis. But I said, "I will change this, I am not sitting down feeling sorry for myself. I am going to change this". I immediatelly took action and started to use this site again, but this time with great determination. My A1c back then was 6.8, my Cholesterol was 241, and my LDL was 171. I've been following everything I eat with My Fitness Pal and exercising at home most of the time doing Zumba. Today, Oct. 20th I went back to see my doctor and to get my blood test results. It paid off: My A1c is now 5.9, my Cholesterol went down to 176 and my LDL is now 111. All the other tests my doctor requested were normal and I feel Amazing!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!