Hi Everyone...

Options
Karbum
Karbum Posts: 124 Member
I am here getting back on track! Having positive MFP friends along the way would be awesome! I live in Toronto. Add me as a friend! Where are you from? :)

Replies

• Ashley_Cochelle
    Options
    Hey. Add me.
    I'm from Tn!
  • lee134
    lee134 Posts: 280 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    You can add me if you like 73713968.png
  • shfoster0721
    shfoster0721 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I'm Steve from Louisville, Kentucky. I have lost over 100 pounds since January. I wouldn't have been able to do so without the support of my wife, friends, and amazing group of people. I was on high blood pressure and hypertension meds, high cholesterol, and pre-diabetic. Now, I am off all meds and on my way to a complete transformation of my body. This was a lifestyle change. No fad diets here. If you want or need support feel free to add me. I was helped along the way and want to pay it forward.

Steve
  • xjgirl94
    xjgirl94 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Add me! Im from South Carolina!
  • Karbum
    Karbum Posts: 124 Member
    Options

Thank you for all the replies everyone! I have used MFP before but didn't take the time to really see all the supports that were on it. I am hoping by making friends and staying connected this journey won't seem as daunting! :)
  • bago08
    bago08 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    joe from Philly
  • jweisshoff
    jweisshoff Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Jody from Wisconsin. MFP helped me stay on track....and continues to even though I am maintaining now. There is such great support here!! Feel free to add me. I am not going away any time soon. ;)
  • juanitarochelle2014
    Options
    Add me if u like I'm from California :)